2017 predictions

3XC

Big Truss
**** Spanos in the eye socket with a live moray eel.

The Chargers as a squad have some cool players I like. Rivers and Gates got it done, period point blank. Mel Gordon is fun as hell. Bosa is good. Their kicker sucks but he's a Korean NFL player in LA, how are they not monetizing that? He should be selling all the jerseys.

3XC

Big Truss
I guess. Taiwan sent reporters to every O's game in Wei Yin Chen's first season, and he was just ok. I thought he was Bruce Chen for about 2-3 starts.

3XC

Big Truss
Tell me about shitbag Patriots fans booing their own team because some players kneeled for the anthem. Only team in the NFL to do it.

Worst fan base in the country is in Boston. Bar none. The absolute pits.

hedge

life takes guts
The Vikings have the best receiving core in the nfl. I never thought I would say that again

3XC

Big Truss
how you feeling after that raven's butthole brexit
One road loss, ain't super concerned. Bengals, Browns, Steelers all lost as well.

Flacco can't play behind that line. One starter from last year - the rest are replacement level players. Two undrafted rookies on the right side. Yanda going down changed everything. This is no longer a possible contender.

A mobile, scrambling, big armed guy who can take hits, not a little turd like RG3, but a taller, athletic type guy. If only one was available.

AydenB00

The Rookie
Tell me about shitbag Patriots fans booing their own team because some players kneeled for the anthem. Only team in the NFL to do it.

Worst fan base in the country is in Boston. Bar none. The absolute pits.

what do you mean only team to do it, hell the steelers didn't even come out of the locker room, had one guy on the field for the anthem cause he was a vet

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
Thought Steelers were booed too. No? Not a Trump fan but the coverage of this sucks. Don't **** with NFL money machine is the real message.

3XC

Big Truss
what do you mean only team to do it, hell the steelers didn't even come out of the locker room, had one guy on the field for the anthem cause he was a vet
I'm talking about the fans, not the players.

For the record, I support the protests, and Kaepernick, because I'm not an inbred troglodyte from Methamphetamine County, and I own more books than guns.

3XC

Big Truss
That division went from being the iron clad eastern european division to being **** real fast

The Bengals almost beat a good team, and the Steelers almost beat a bad team, and the Browns almost beat an awful team, so those are moral victories. The Ravens managed not to lose any more starting offensive linemen, so that's a moral victory too.

AFC North was 4 for 4 in showing up last week. All games started and ended on time!

3XC

Big Truss
IDK how anyone can side with the ****ing owners of NFL franchises like ever.
They're siding with Trump, who embodies classical American values of squelching Constitutional rights.

The same slobs who jerk off to the Second Amendment cheer loudly when a sitting President wants to get rid of the First Amendment. And before anyone goes off on some semantic copy pasta from some other site, yes, when the President tweets from his official POTUS account, that is very much the voice of "The Government" in so much as it has a voice.

The First Amendment doesn't mean you can say anything at any time. It does, however, protect individuals from invidious discrimination from the Government, as in say, the President calling for your termination from employment. That is also arguably a Bill of Attainder, which is also unconstitutional.

Anyway, pointing out the ignorance of ignorant people is shooting fish in a barrel. Ignorance by itself, however, is almost forgivable. Hypocrisy however, is like sandpaper across the eyeball. Don't squawk and scream about "Freedom" and then tell people to shut up and not speak. There is no more fundamental freedom. That's why its listed first. Its number one for a very good reason.

The same people who would be talking revolution if the government abrogated the Second Amendment want very much for highly selective applications of the First Amendment. Every single one of them, without exception, is either stupid or bad, or both.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
They're siding with Trump, who embodies classical American values of squelching Constitutional rights.

The same slobs who jerk off to the Second Amendment cheer loudly when a sitting President wants to get rid of the First Amendment. And before anyone goes off on some semantic copy pasta from some other site, yes, when the President tweets from his official POTUS account, that is very much the voice of "The Government" in so much as it has a voice.

The First Amendment doesn't mean you can say anything at any time. It does, however, protect individuals from invidious discrimination from the Government, as in say, the President calling for your termination from employment. That is also arguably a Bill of Attainder, which is also unconstitutional.

Anyway, pointing out the ignorance of ignorant people is shooting fish in a barrel. Ignorance by itself, however, is almost forgivable. Hypocrisy however, is like sandpaper across the eyeball. Don't squawk and scream about "Freedom" and then tell people to shut up and not speak. There is no more fundamental freedom. That's why its listed first. Its number one for a very good reason.

The same people who would be talking revolution if the government abrogated the Second Amendment want very much for highly selective applications of the First Amendment. Every single one of them, without exception, is either stupid or bad, or both
That's 100% of the population.....its not just the gun rack idiots with the rebel flag on their vehicle....

You and me included.....

3XC

Big Truss
Its not about Kaep anymore. He won. He absolutely 100% achieved everything he set out to do. The conversation is happening, and the lines have been drawn.

It's no longer about "the flag", although the Trump supporting geriatrics very much want it to be about that, because "the flag" or "the troops" or whatever other strawman they whip up is something almost everyone likes. The reason the players are kneeling is because the President is an avowed, open racist, and he opened his fat mouth, and so instead of 5-6 players league wide, now we have entire teams and like 2/3 of the players protesting, coaches chiming in, all of it.

Talk about backfiring. Of course, the President is quite stupid, so there's that.

3XC

Big Truss
That's 100% of the population.....its not just the gun rack idiots with the rebel flag on their vehicle....
Nah. Not correct at all. Many people, myself included, fully believe in the sanctity of the constitution, and that the first amendment is powerful and that nobody should be fired from the NFL or any employer for having an opinion. ESPECIALLY if that opinion is "The President Sucks" because that is EXACTLY what the Bill of Rights was created to do. To allow individual people to retain the natural rights - expression, religion, assembly, self defense, property, etc. that our Founding Fathers believed every single one of us is born with.

The Constitution is not a list of what we the people can and can't do. Its a list of things the government is not allowed to do. In short, we aren't "given" rights by a government, we're born with them, and the government is prohibited in its founding document not to take them away.

The President calling for private citizens to be fired due to their opposition to the President is some third world, African dictatorship BS. Anyone who gets behind that is a fool.

Country469

Steph ****ing curry told his ass off and the butthurt ensued. That alone shows its aint about the NFL but our whole dark meat culture.

Joker

we need a telethon for hurricane victims so kayne can say "trump doesn't care about black people"

Primo

fat and famous pablo
No you dont....dont give me that bull****. This isn't a voting body.....you gain no political support by appearing moderate

You would burn a large percentage of the human race and sterilize another 20% if you were allowed to.....dont play the give me liberty or.give me death bull****.

Who The **** do you think you're taking to?

3XC

Big Truss
LeBron called him a bum and it got retweeted more than any tweet Trump ever wrote, including the original election day victory tweet.

He's a bum. He's a sundowning old fool and we have to rely on North Korea, the fat little guy in pajamas that has his half brother killed with aerosol poison in an airport, to be the adult. To prevent nukes from flying we have to rely on Dennis Rodman's diplomacy.

What ****ing timeline are we living in? And oh yeah, the Trump white house senior staff including his son in law are sending official emails on private servers. MY GOD THE HORRORS THE EMAILS.