2018 Branch legit

Steve lau

How is this bat proformance wise and durability. I've heard the freak 23 is not that good in the durability department so looking at this bat.
Thanks for your guys input.

4xtra

Player/Coach
WBRANU_BACK_2000x.png

This bat is the real deal.
Nice size SS for a 12.5
not whippy at all.
Felt true to weight (27oz)
I used this bat this past weekend in a tournament in South GA and you actually had to be careful not to hit the ball over the fence when the HR limits have been reached..

I do not know about the durability but the bat was tested at 100-150 swings and it passed.
(I hit a middle shot that did not hit the pitcher so the bat was tested)

I do not see how you could be disappointed.
And this is coming from a hardcore Easton fan

Last edited:

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^ I agree. I haven’t gamed mine yet, just indoor tunnel use so far. All together about 250 swings, 200 put on before I got it. Swings smooth and the ball jumps off.

Steve lau

WBRANU_BACK_2000x.png

This bat is the real deal.
Nice size SS for a 12.5
not whippy at all.
Felt true to weight (27oz)
I used this bat this past weekend in a tournament in South GA and you actually had to be careful not to hit the ball over the fence when the HR limits have been reached..

I do not know about the durability but the bat was tested at 100-150 swings and it passed.
(I hit a middle shot that did not hit the pitcher so the bat was tested)

I do not see how you could be disappointed.
And this is coming from a hardcore Easton fan
Thanks for the feed back and good to know it came from a easton fan ( Easton fan too)

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
Loving mine. Coming around at around 200-250 hits on it. We put it against a Fireflex otw and the Fireflex I felt was coming off harder. We were using a mixture of classic m’s, evil rocket BP’s, and some random 44/375’s......I really love the feel of this bat, coming from a person who likes big barrel’s..........it keeps opening up more and more every 50 swings. I think it will be right up there with all the other hot new releases.

wizkid2016

Ma

Man, I got a chance to hit one today.. All I can say is WOW....That thing was straight gas...I actually like it better than my freak 30 from last year...I can't believe there are not more hype on these bats...I will definetly be picking one of these up.
Sell me the f30 highlighter . Haha

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
picked one of these up this weekend, with the hype starting on these do we think it will be the bat of the year? if so I might pick up a few more and keep them in the wrapper till next year!!:)

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol dang it guys I already wanted one of these and after reading this I’m most def gonna have to get one of these for the bag.

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm going to be pulling the wrapper off this week and getting some T work in my garage. Tourney Saturday. Hope it lives up to the little hype its got!

wizkid2016

I had mine out for the second time on Saturday. Was hitting classic m’s for the first time. Bat opened up more and more with each bucket of balls. I’d put 100-150 swings on it before the tournament.

exccsracer

Scrooge McBase
I love mine. 75 swings and it's fire but already has a rattle. If I had to guess it's a repainted Fulk(which I have as well). They feel identical to me. Pick your color....

bigcam406

Addicted to Softballfans
just picked one of these up yesterday on sale at a local sporting good store for 199 minus 20% off. now just have to wait for all of the snow to melt lol. any tips on breaking this bat in? I have a large assortment of 44/375's and 52/300's. thanks

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
The Branch and KP23 are the exact same bats with possibly a different endload. The same applied to the Freak 30 and Hallsy from 2017 and Jeff Hall lite and Freak 12. Durability will be hit and miss as with all mass produced products.

Don1952

Addicted to Softballfans
just picked one of these up yesterday on sale at a local sporting good store for 199 minus 20% off. now just have to wait for all of the snow to melt lol. any tips on breaking this bat in? I have a large assortment of 44/375's and 52/300's. thanks

I also took advantage of the 20% off at NS and picked up a Worth legit XXL and swung it in the cages Wednesday.This bat seems to hit like me broken in 2015 DC41. I'd be to afraid to use anything harder than the hotdots.