For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
Softball Fans has partnered with Easton and BE(Baseball Express) to bring the most sought after leather hide produced in the USA to our customers.

For the new year SBF and BE will each receive one model of Horween glove per month. This is a true small batch program. As we all know Horween is tough to come by so we had to order way in advance to secure what we needed.

Eric AKA The Glove Cowboy has made significant advances in the Easton line and stepping up to Horween shows his continued dedication to not only creating a viable brand for Easton but also a glove that the players and collectors of the industry have been asking for.

There will be two colors produced. Tan and Caramel. I have enclosed pics of the first models we will get in January. The gloves are very nice. They will be all horween even the liner.

SB has had one in hand for a few weeks now and can attest to the quality. I am sending the current 12.25" sample out to him today as it will be the true production model.

We will only get 12 pieces per color per month. Price will be $249 shipped on these and is non negotiable.

Pre-Orders will open on the 15th of each month except for April and July which will be 4/16. September will be the 17th.

Limit 1 per customer on these.

I will update this thread with images of the coming months gloves when I get them in hand.

EHSB.jpg

EHSB1.jpg

EHSB2.jpg

Small_Batch_4.jpg

This is the timeline for glove releases

January - SB3 - 12.25" Caramel - Sold out
February - SB4 - 12.75" Deep H Caramel - Sold out
March - SB6 - 13" #Web Caramel - Sold out
April - SB8 - 11.5" Single Post Caramel - Sold out
May - SB11 - 11.75" I-Web Two-tone - Sold out
June - SB13 - 12.75" Full Trap Caramel - Sold out
July - SB15 - 12.75" Deep H Harvest Tan - Sold out
August - SB17 - 13" #Web Harvest Tan - Still have stock
September - SB19 - K80 - 13" 1st Base Harvest Tan - Still have stock
October - SB21 - 12.5" Deep H Harvest Tan
November - SB23 - 12.25" Deep H Harvest Tan
December - SB25 - 12.75" Full Trap Harvest Tan
December V2 - Super Secret new pattern and size not offered in this list yet - will not be a slowpitch glove.

Last edited:

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Put me down for an H-Web. I'll pm you later today to deall with paying for it.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
288 gloves total different patterns/webs/colors per month.

January SBF Glove - Caramel 12.25" H-web
January BE Glove - Tan 11.5" I-Web

beeblebobble

Starting Player
Will there be a static day for announcements? The 1st of every month? The 26th? Will SBF get more softball geared models while BE gets more traditional hardball patterns?

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
You will have to wait and see what comes along. There will not be a certain day or date that I get on here and update.

I will try and get them out a month before.

Junior_SD

Manager
Chad, any chance of ordering customs through you or will Easton only offer these gloves per month? Would love to see a DCT style mitt offered in a dual post h web in either of these colors.

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
are you getting one of the easton Huntaholic21?

We will see. I'm not moving anything I have now to get one. It would be awesome if they did setup a custom program. Would love to get the lighter color horween in the 12.25 h-web with old school Easton logo patches and black indent stamping.

mpk

Extra Hitter
They look great and I'm interested. Would love to hear SB's thoughts if he has time to write them up like he did on the SP125.

Jchap

These look promising. I too will be waiting to hear reviews. Are these gonna be such tanks that they are mainly collectors pieces, or will they be functional? Also, kinda hard to know when to order if we only know a glove or two ahead of time. I want a 11.75 or 12 mod-trap, but maybe I get anxious waiting to see if one will come out and I "settle" for an 11.5 I-web, only to see the one I really wanted come out a month or two later.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
This is probably 1/2 of them that I was looking for specifically. This and the 12.75 H.

jethrodub

Coach
are you pre ordering one of the easton 12.25 with a H web jethrodub?
I am really looking forward to SB's review on this glove prior to putting in a pre-order. I would absolutely love to have one of these based on the looks and limited nature of the glove, but if it plays small for a 12.25" I would be out. I have a PRO1000 in a 12.25" and it just plays a little smaller than I like. I love the SP125 so much that I think I would go ahead and order a black one instead of this to round out the collection.

If this is comparable in size to the 125, I will definitely be pulling the trigger.

huntaholic21

Addicted to Softballfans
I am really looking forward to SB's review on this glove prior to putting in a pre-order. I would absolutely love to have one of these based on the looks and limited nature of the glove, but if it plays small for a 12.25" I would be out. I have a PRO1000 in a 12.25" and it just plays a little smaller than I like. I love the SP125 so much that I think I would go ahead and order a black one instead of this to round out the collection.

If this is comparable in size to the 125, I will definitely be pulling the trigger.

Chad sent me a pic next to the pro207-ht. It looked like it was a bit bigger to me. You might be in luck.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
These will not be so stiff you cannot game them. They are being tanned by Horween and are made in the Philippines. The 12.25 looks very close to the horween 12.25 we made up a few months ago. Pic attached.FullSizeRender.jpg

Party mafia

These will not be so stiff you cannot game them. They are being tanned by Horween and are made in the Philippines. The 12.25 looks very close to the horween 12.25 we made up a few months ago. Pic attached.View attachment 40656
Hi Milocoman, do you have a picture of the wilson 1781 (OT SBF exclusive) and the easton small batch size by size picture by any chance?

Thanks