For Sale 2018 Horween Small Batch Easton Program - End of Thread Has Current Model

chile

Bad Ape
Glove are for playing ball. That said I have the Easton SB25, Davis 12.75" Ichro Trap and an Walnut Optimus Vinci , all to game......

I haven’t even started using my legacy elite yet but I’m a trap guy and this sb25 is making me choose between the wild fire flex and it...

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
OK question, got my SB25 in. I am temted to condition and break in like I usually do but, does it lessen the value if i do it up?

If you are going to sell it, don't condition it. Not that it lessens the value (although it might) - but it may shrink your # of potential buyers.

milocoman

Administrator
Staff member
End of the road for the Easton Small Batch. Was a fun year guys. Hope we can do something again but time will tell. For those of you wondering we do still have these options in stock if interested.

12.25" H RHT
12.75" Trap RHT
13" 1st Base RHT & LHT

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
I loved the 2 I owned....I just have a problem where if it doesnt have my name (or something meaningful emrboidered) on the glove it gets sold LOL.

thirdbase24

Addicted to Softballfans
Opened my secret today. Totally using it for softball next year just to spite everyone. Reminds me an awful lot of a SLCS I've seen... Can we post them yet?!?

MaverickAH

End of the road for the Easton Small Batch. Was a fun year guys. Hope we can do something again but time will tell. For those of you wondering we do still have these options in stock if interested.

12.25" H RHT
12.75" Trap RHT
13" 1st Base RHT & LHT

So Easton is not going to continue the program now that the GC is gone?

beeblebobble

Starting Player
It'd be shocking if they did continue it at this point. They've done zero promotion on social media since GC left for Marucci, the eastonsmallbatch.com site expired a couple months ago. The only way I knew the gloves existed was Chad's posts here and on Instagram. I also wonder if Baseball Express bailed already, a lot of the models they were suppose to have the past few months haven't been on their website at all.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
ByZsrk8.jpg

2JQ3LTS.jpg

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe

12.25" H RHT
12.75" Trap RHT
13" 1st Base RHT & LHT

So Easton is not going to continue the program now that the GC is gone?
Buy the 12.25" H web Mav, you can always do a web transplant!

MaverickAH

12.25" H RHT
12.75" Trap RHT
13" 1st Base RHT & LHT

Buy the 12.25" H web Mav, you can always do a web transplant!

Sacrilege!!!

I would never do such a thing! You're the mad scientist, not me! You're making me want to put hands on you Steven….. :eek:

I've been seriously wrestling with the thought of picking one up. So far, I've been successful in fighting the urge. The sensible thing for me to do would be to sell my 12.5" SB if I get the 12.25".

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Sacrilege!!!

I would never do such a thing! You're the mad scientist, not me! You're making me want to put hands on you Steven….. :eek:

I've been seriously wrestling with the thought of picking one up. So far, I've been successful in fighting the urge. The sensible thing for me to do would be to sell my 12.5" SB if I get the 12.25".
I only do basic repairs and maybe an old glove for local teammates. I would send out any major work as I cant get it perfect like the talented guys on here can Mav.