2018 No Doubt is super balanced

Krush411

Manager
The 2018 No Doubt, black and white model is the most balanced bat I've ever felt. Even my 4 the fallen tips over before it on table test. Feels awesome. I ordered 28 oz and it feels like a 26.

NixHex

Addicted to Softballfans
Seems like it's basically an updated Blackout? The blackout was one of the most balanced bats I've ever swung, and these are both 13" barrels, so wondering if it's the same lineage.

the no doubt has been on my radar, just haven't pulled the trigger. Since I'd need the dual stamper, I question the performance against 52s. Do you hit mostly 44s? Have you gotten a chance to get some hits on it?

Krush411

Manager
Seems like it's basically an updated Blackout? The blackout was one of the most balanced bats I've ever swung, and these are both 13" barrels, so wondering if it's the same lineage.

the no doubt has been on my radar, just haven't pulled the trigger. Since I'd need the dual stamper, I question the performance against 52s. Do you hit mostly 44s? Have you gotten a chance to get some hits on it?

Haven't hit with it yet but I'm guessing it will excel with the 52's because my 2016 No Doubt was really good against them. Did your Blackout not perform well with the 52s?

pennv

Haven't hit with it yet but I'm guessing it will excel with the 52's because my 2016 No Doubt was really good against them. Did your Blackout not perform well with the 52s?

My '16 No Doubt is true to it's name. Not a doubt in my mind it will do the job. I love mine.

Redsfan

I have a 2017 No Doubt. Love the bat. Took awhile to break in but balls fly off it now. Very balanced bat.