2019 bj fulk

imabeast7

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys. Im looking for a new bat. Im of the shorter statue and like a balanced bat as i can hit anywhere. Just swung the 2019 bj fulk usssa white and blue demarini and loved the feel etc. What current D. Bat feels like this? Does the current bj edition still balanced with pop?

ShortYellowBus

Hey guys. Im looking for a new bat. Im of the shorter statue and like a balanced bat as i can hit anywhere. Just swung the 2019 bj fulk usssa white and blue demarini and loved the feel etc. What current D. Bat feels like this? Does the current bj edition still balanced with pop?
That’s an extreme endload variant of the short barrel DeMarini bats.

The 2019-2021 Nautalai short barrel bats are the same feel and weighting, but far better performance right away.

However, with increased performance there’s a reduction in lifespan. They will break if you BP it too much and game it.

The 240 bats might prove this untrue, but I haven’t gotten my hands on one yet, so I can’t attest to their performance and durability.

imabeast7

Addicted to Softballfans
I usually can feel and wont swing endloaded bats. This one didnt feel endloaded at all. Interesting

ShortYellowBus

I usually can feel and wont swing endloaded bats. This one didnt feel endloaded at all. Interesting
The short barrels swing lighter than longer barrel bats.

Most balanced bats come in 13-14” barrel sizes, so the endload is more pronounced/accentuated in those bats when they add endloaded specs.

There’s hardly any 12” barrel balanced bats.

So here’s my advice; swing bats. And keep swinging the bat that suits your swing.

Don’t force yourself to swing bats that may not suit your swing. Some guys swing Monsta or Anarchy just to show off to their friends. Actually it’s one guy. His name is @tonys1, but thank goodness he’s fixed now.

SwingTheD206

2019 Fulk is 12” and slight endload. None of the current mainline bats have those specs. If you’re looking for a balanced 2022 bat then I suggest the Midload Nautalai, it’s all white.

imabeast7

Addicted to Softballfans
yea, i hear you guys, just saying it might say endload, but i guess bc of the shorter barrel, they feel balanced to me.