2019 Worth Legit Border Battle ASA

browns fan

Addicted to Softballfans
I see these going for about $100 NIW, I cant seem to find any reviews on them. anyone swing one yet? had a 2017 and loved it.

thanks

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Good bat, not great. I liked mine a lot out the wrapper....Until I compared it to other bats. It was then behind in overall performance (distance, exit speed, etc). I have another incoming which I am going to swing in BP and see how it opens up eventually. I'll post a follow up review at 1K or so.

Can't go wrong for that price.

The bat is straight gas after 100 cuts. Same as 2018, great price. Got myself two just can't go wrong with that. BP Hero has a good review on it.

ShortYellowBus

SPC Sports sells a lot of closeout equipment via Amazon.

I wonder what happened to this particular lot of bats at the factory....

I did place a bid though.

Bow Commander

....sells a lot of closeout equipment via Amazon.

I wonder what happened to this particular lot of bats at the factory....

I did place a bid though.
Yea that was my thought too. Why do they have so many, and blowing them out at such low prices? Oh well, good for us.

Party mafia

18/19 12.5" you can really feel the .5 EL on them. Good bat if you like short barrel.

I usually swing long barrel but the BB and kp23 have been great to me.
I think the kp23 and worth bb are the same bat with a different paint job, if you put each of them side by side, the barrel length for both bats are the same.

ShortYellowBus

I think I figured it out.

The Border Battle Legits on eBay are actually 2018 bats, but they’re being misrepresented on eBay as 2019 bats. True story.

I knew the 2018 Legits were transitioning to 2019 Wicked branding, and this Border Battle was obviously still Legit.

Closeout pricing justified.

Bow Commander

I think I figured it out.

The Border Battle Legits on eBay are actually 2018 bats, but they’re being misrepresented on eBay as 2019 bats. True story.

I knew the 2018 Legits were transitioning to 2019 Wicked branding, and this Border Battle was obviously still Legit.

Closeout pricing justified.
Yea, I knew ahead of time it was a 2018. Still cheaper than what I’ve seen for close out prices. Pity the person who thinks they are buying a 2019 though.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
18 and 19's are the same bat, same model # etc.. those came out after spring last year.. as with most of not all manufacturers anything released after spring are listed as next years model ... some sites (those that still have them) list them as 18's some list them as 19's

browns fan

Addicted to Softballfans
How are these performance wise compared to the miken asa border battle. I have swung the miken, really liked it. The worth is half the price

This bat is straight performer out of the wrapper. Took it to bp today with @4xtra who will be posting a review on it soon and was impress with the pop.

4xtra was hitting bombs and this was on a baseball field. I'd recommend it to anyone specially for the price you can find them right now.

Last edited:
How are these performance wise compared to the miken asa border battle. I have swung the miken, really liked it. The worth is half the price
I heard the miken bb is hotter and faster exit speed out the wrapper. I got one niw that will bp hopefully this week but the worth bb is pretty good out the wrapper.