2020 Crush Utrip

THESHOE

Starting Player
Got some goodies in my PMs this morning...

ERQOzFc.jpg

Y3JaVed.jpg

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
Is that red/white/blue or orange/white/blue? Doesn’t really matter, just curious. And it looks like they changed up their knob design.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
Orangy\Red, White and Blue. Knob is different.
View attachment 60907

C'mon Geezer gives us some feedback on the highlighter Crush please. Man, you guys get the balanced bats up there. I'm getting too old to swing these endloaded weapons of mass production.
Give us the down low on a 2019 Orange Crush knob vs a 2020 Highlighter Crush knob.

Geezer000

Addicted to Softballfans
C'mon Geezer gives us some feedback on the highlighter Crush please. Man, you guys get the balanced bats up there. I'm getting too old to swing these endloaded weapons of mass production.
Give us the down low on a 2019 Orange Crush knob vs a 2020 Highlighter Crush knob.
Once I get home from work I'll update the post.

Don1952

Addicted to Softballfans
We had a Mizuno demo last night at the Waterloo Slow Pitch Academy in Canada. I swung the 2020 12" Black Crush.I was surprise in how well the ball came off of this bat.This bat outhit my broken in 2019 Nautilai el.
You will not be disappointed with this bat.

Last edited:

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
We had a Mizuno demo last night at the Waterloo Slow Pitch Academy in Canada. I swung the 2020 12" Black Crush.I was surprise in how well the ball came off of this bat.This bat outhit my broken in 2019 Nautilai el.
You will not be disappointed with this bat.
That's sweet you guys got a demo. Would have love to been there and got some swings with the new bats. Are all those balanced you demoed.

Geezer000

Addicted to Softballfans
Once I get home from work I'll update the post.

I've been away playing senior ball this winter so I haven't had much time to swing the new bat unfortunately. Once I get more Swings with it I will give you the feedback that you're looking for it.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been away playing senior ball this winter so I haven't had much time to swing the new bat unfortunately. Once I get more Swings with it I will give you the feedback that you're looking for it.

Yo bro, are you swinging the Rejuvenate? Or something else.... I picked up a couple for my buddy. He likes them better than the two piece bats. I asked if there may be any future senior sticks in the Mizuno pipeline. I was told It doesn't look like it. There are 40's tournies down here where they are letting the 40's guys swing senior sticks. I thought it was a rite of passage for the 49/50 year olds guys

Mostly down here Adidas is the most visible when It comes to senior bats. Especially, the Suncoast Adidas. 250.00 for a senior bat seems silly.

Geezer000

Addicted to Softballfans
Yo bro, are you swinging the Rejuvenate? Or something else.... I picked up a couple for my buddy. He likes them better than the two piece bats. I asked if there may be any future senior sticks in the Mizuno pipeline. I was told It doesn't look like it. There are 40's tournies down here where they are letting the 40's guys swing senior sticks. I thought it was a rite of passage for the 49/50 year olds guys

Mostly down here Adidas is the most visible when It comes to senior bats. Especially, the Suncoast Adidas. 250.00 for a senior bat seems silly.

I've been trying to find a Rejuvenate forever! I've just been swinging my Crush and it works very well with the 44/375