2020 DB signature model

D-ROCK13

Picked up a 29oz at a deal i couldn't resist. Bat feels fairly endloaded i'd guess around 3/4 oz, dry swings a little light in overall weight though, feels like a typical 28oz endload. Paint and color scheme is very nice, good looking bat imho, I'll post more when it warms up a little and i can get some tee or live bp in. This is my first demar since the darker cl22

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
You will be VERY happy with its performance! Some say they break in quick, 50ish swings... mine took closer to 100 to really open up. But once it did.... WOW! It makes hitting the long ball fairly easy and, to a downfall, unintentional at times.

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Picked up a 29oz at a deal i couldn't resist. Bat feels fairly endloaded i'd guess around 3/4 oz, dry swings a little light in overall weight though, feels like a typical 28oz endload. Paint and color scheme is very nice, good looking bat imho, I'll post more when it warms up a little and i can get some tee or live bp in. This is my first demar since the darker cl22

Which db did you get ?

superfli18

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I haven't had a chance to swing my 21 yet. But I'll report back and compare the two. But from just bouncing a few balls off the barrel. It seems the 21 has more of the Demarini ping/crack vs the dull thud you get with the 2020 DB.
However I will say the thud goes away a little once its well broken in. But still a more dull sound compared to my 19 red naut and onslaught.

D-ROCK13

Put around 45 cuts with hot dots and another 35 with gold dots off the tee, sounds and feels very nice. The 29.5 swings very similar to my 27oz est xxl, maybe a touch heavier, maybe. Indoors so cant speak for distance yet but i think it'll be comparable to most newer bats i've swung. No webbing or paint issues as of yet either

D-ROCK13

FINALLY got some live BP cuts, put about 60 hits on it at 65 F or so, mostly classic ms and a few .52s. Feels nice and distance is comparable to newer eastons and miken/worths I've swung. The sweetspot is smaller and closer to the middle of the barrel than I'm used to, but when you find it, you're rewarded. The sound is pretty dull and not very pleasant, especially with softer balls. No signs of webbing or paint defects. Hopefully it keeps getting better

D-ROCK13

Probably 250 - 275 hits now and still the sound is very dull and underwhelming, distance isn't bad, but it is 20ft or so behind my well broken in est xxl and bubba club. I'm not a huge fan of the small sweet spot or location of the sweet spot either honestly, paint still looks new other than ball marks