2020 double muleload TC.

dunkky

those endload fan, look no further. this bat was built to do only one thing. i loved ff2 short barrel and it's got good endload... but this stick, 2oz endload is legit. perhaps the most endload bat i have ever swung..

handle is stiffer than ff2. but if you connect, boy... this should be illegal for TC with his power.

upload_2021-8-11_22-37-6.png

r8dr_rider

1.20 is old stamp. Good for anything but conference games. And I’m not that good so I can use an old stamp forever lol.

ShortYellowBus

Bat Performance Factor (BPF) 1.20 has not changed. USSSA thumbprint stamps must be visible. If it only says BPF 1.20, it’s not a legal bat.

Here’s the two stamps:
This is the “old stamp”
F8A5480F-AA9C-4523-BE2E-FABCA9C229E2.jpeg

This is the “new 240 stamp”.
05B20CB6-4E8C-4119-B2AD-DE264700B044.jpeg

2021 bats should all be the new 240 compression threshold standards bats, and have the new stamp despite the fact that they’re still BPF 1.20.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
That's Bradley Evans, there's several videos of him on YouTube and ESPN put him on the daily Top 10 once. Don't know much else about the guy, level of play or who he plays with, he can mash though.

ShortYellowBus

I’m not hating on the guy. He can smash.

Judging from the knuckle balls flight pattern, that’s not a lot of air resistance. I’m guessing he’s in high elevation; and the fact that he’s swinging an Axe to get those results.

Yeah, no one asked.