2020 dudley doom usssa

D-ROCK13

Picked up a green dudley doom, 27 oz with 1oz endload. had approximately 50 hits before me, I put another 30 or so on it. swings true to weight, endload is there but no sledgy feeling. Barrel is very responsive and feels great, no handle flex that I noticed. only hit off tee so far but exit speed was right with my est xxl gamer. it did develop the common glue rattle that BP hero and several other reviewers have mentioned. Seems to come and go but paint/composite looks new still.

duffman99

I've got the Dan Smith doom, no glue rattle for me, but agree the performance is as good as any other manufacturer I've tried and the weighting is great. The three oz. endload on the 28 is very smooth to me, like the old eastons used to be with the progressive loading.

D-ROCK13

Glue rattle is awful in mine now at 100 or so. But it comes and goes, almost like it gets stuck in the endcap or something until the next hit. Only hit once in game this week and flew out around 260ish, felt good but sounded strange with pro m

D-ROCK13

another 50 on the doom and it feels great, sweet spot is big, sound is still dull but performance is very good

D-ROCK13

Developed a long paint seam on the barrel, looks like its just paint and cannot be felt on the outside.