2020 Easton Empire bats

Tri-C2

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone used any of the 2020 Easton Empire bats?
I love the 2018 Blue Empire.
I was thinking of buying the new Empire-Salcedo bat, but was wanting to see some reviews.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys,

33bomb

2018 SPA Winter National Champions 50/55 AAA/Major
Dude, we sell them and I have the 3 signature bats as demos. They are straight fire... FF4 tech... Test 195 in the wrapper.... Straight gas.... Great feel hits with any senior bat...I got guys who love Adidas swinging them. You can't go wrong

AZTOMC

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought a 2020 Easton Empire Ron Parnell 26oz and love it. It was very hot after 50-75 swings and keeps getting better. It says motherload on the bat but the endload doesn't seem overwhelming. I like it better than my Suncoast.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
I watched a 2020 senior bat challenge...finalist was Miken vs Ron Parnell Easton...the Easton won! was an interesting watch...Aloha, Fabe

lb16

the natural
I watched a 2020 senior bat challenge...finalist was Miken vs Ron Parnell Easton...the Easton won! was an interesting watch...Aloha, Fabe
Actually the bat in the final with the Easton Parnell was the 2020 Suncoast Balanced.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Mahalo for da correction! Just rewatched it the Miken Dill model waus the semi final...looks lke Easton has a product to checkout...Aurite! Aloha, Fabe

BruceinGa

always online
After trying the new Eastons at Softball Magazine's Spring Training I believe that their USSSA bats are better than their Empires. I especially liked their Synergy and Resmondo. Those two felt like their barrels were softer than the Empires. I also got more batted ball speed from the two USSSA bats.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
After trying the new Eastons at Softball Magazine's Spring Training I believe that their USSSA bats are better than their Empires. I especially liked their Synergy and Resmondo. Those two felt like their barrels were softer than the Empires. I also got more batted ball speed from the two USSSA bats.
Dang that's not good.

Mont 25

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually the bat in the final with the Easton Parnell was the 2020 Suncoast Balanced.
It's really difficult to determine the bat performance based on someone else swinging the bat. There are many factors to be considered, for example the loading of the bat, the weight, swing speed, and others. If you swing balanced bats best you will have you will have you better performances with balanced bats. A credible comparison would be a hitter swinging balanced vs. balanced or end-load vs. end-load. There's a need for categorization.

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
I looked at the bat performance vs winning or losing! Been a while since Easton put a product out that challenges top senior bats! Aloha, Fabe

Mont 25

Addicted to Softballfans
I looked at the bat performance vs winning or losing! Been a while since Easton put a product out that challenges top senior bats! Aloha, Fabe

I believe in quality tools, but a good craftsman never blames his tools. I do not own the Easton product and haven't for some time, but have friends that use them very successfully. It's a new year. Demarini hadn't had a strong showing until late last year and now the new sticks are fire. Manufactures are working hard to always improve their products.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the Ronnie Salcedo and it feels and performed very well out if the wrapper with old bp. balls.

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!

I have the usssa FaB14 and this years OGFF and they keep up with my senior gamers!