2020 Mach 1 Cobra Jet 428 USA XL

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
My 28oz 2020 Mach 1 Cobra Jet 428 USA XL bat .finally saw the field. Finally got a chance to use it only 30 hits in and I am having doubts.. I really thinking about moving this bat. What is your experience with this bat and what have you heard. I am using the clinchers softballs .. so I'm pretty sure these mush balls might not work well with the new technology. thanks in advance.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro, Worth bats outhit anything else, trust me.
Thats all i used to swing back in the aluminum bat days.. until i came across the ole ddw .

I did just start putting swings on my bb legit this winter b4 we were stymied by the rona. I'll have to put some more in it

Last edited:

tonys1

Thats all i used to swing back in the aluminum bat days.. until i came across the ole ddw .

I did just start outting swings on my bb legit this winter b4 we were stymied by the rona. I'll have to put some more in it

i hear they’re the same bat, so in other words the greatest bat ever made

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I have a Worth Mach 1 XL in 27 ounces that smashes. I would probably like the 28 even better. Says .5 EL, but feels like a balanced bat to me.

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry I moved this bat months ago just wasn't a fan of it . You are right they are as advertised weight wise but not a fan of the bat.