Jmm22

Does anyone have any experience swinging this bat? Thoughts on it? I’ve heard it’s a repaint of the fallout, but I can’t find too much online about it, just looking to see if it would be worth getting.

Also if anyone has a price range on it so I know what I should be looking to pay for one, the one I have my eyes on is used, about 50-60 swings and is 26oz. How much is too much?

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
No experience with them but yes it is a repaint, they do it just as all manufacturers do.

What you should or shouldn't pay would be totally up too you. I definitely would not pay more than what you can get a new one for.

Jmm22

No experience with them but yes it is a repaint, they do it just as all manufacturers do.

What you should or shouldn't pay would be totally up too you. I definitely would not pay more than what you can get a new one for.

makes sense, thank you. have you heard any pros/cons with the fallout?

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
not necessarily but pros/cons are somewhat subjective. Some will say it's the best some will say they sux etc. for the most part tho they are no better or worse than any other non linear bat on the market.