2020 TPS Power Load ASA

BOLTMAN21

Manager
That's because 25.5 is really light, women's fast pitch territory actually. My 5'1" tall 110 lbs niece uses a 25 oz bat. People, by that I mean grown men, need to realize there is a point to where you're going to get diminishing results because there is no mass behind what you swing. For some reason that is a concept that is otherworldly to most.
I also know girls the size of your niece that swing 28s? Does that mean they hit the ball harder then guys who swing 26? The whole bat weight debate is meaningless to most people. You can involve science, the speed vs mass thing etc etc. End of the day people will hit best with what they are most comfortable with. Interestingly enough lots of people, including grown men, would also benefit from the lightest bat possible. Anyone that has coached their kids since tee ball see the same thing with the majority of kids at that age. My point, mechanics and skill will give lots of people better results than bat weight will.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
I also know girls the size of your niece that swing 28s? Does that mean they hit the ball harder then guys who swing 26? The whole bat weight debate is meaningless to most people. You can involve science, the speed vs mass thing etc etc. End of the day people will hit best with what they are most comfortable with. Interestingly enough lots of people, including grown men, would also benefit from the lightest bat possible. Anyone that has coached their kids since tee ball see the same thing with the majority of kids at that age. My point, mechanics and skill will give lots of people better results than bat weight will.

You are preaching to the choir and you misunderstood my point. In short I said there needs to be a balance between mass and acceleration for maximum performance. Enzo Ferrari once said "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines" but he was proven wrong. Both go hand in hand.

ShortYellowBus

You are preaching to the choir and you misunderstood my point. In short I said there needs to be a balance between mass and acceleration for maximum performance. Enzo Ferrari once said "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines" but he was proven wrong. Both go hand in hand.
One of the most efficient aerodynamic car design is the Prius. True story.

But Enzo wasn’t thinking 300mph quarter mile’s in 3 seconds or 250mph straights at Nardo or even the Ehra-Lessien where Bugatti tests the limits of tire technology. Rather, “tyres”.

He was building passenger friendly sports cars, that could be raced on the weekends. Still recognized as the best in the world.

I digress.

I really have advocated for truth here in the myth and fallacies that permeated due to irresponsible marketing by dudes like Carl.

If a dude making bats out of his garage only makes 25oz bats, he’s going to sell you on bat-speed and how hard it was to get his stolen FIB-tech to pass ASA testing. It’s a sales pitch.

He’s marketing a product, but he’s selling you an idea. Salesmen aren’t the most trustworthy people. They want your money.

If you’re not that strong, have flawed ideas of what a good swing is and refuse to work on your swing, that’s fine.

If you can drive a ball 300ft with today’s composite bat tech, that’s the same as sitting in a Bugatti and pushing the go pedal to the floor.

UncleMosk

The hound released his take. Mentioned 600 swings. I hit some today and can sense this one will grow with time.

UncleMosk

Not ready to give up on it yet. I'll push towards that 500 mark and then make a decision to keep or move.

Did notice the knob has a little play similar to a Z4000 had a few years back.

Committed

I put another 100 cuts on mine today and it’s quickly becoming a top performer. A lot of people are going to be pissed they spent $300-400 on an overhyped Anarchy only to realize it is not a miracle stick.

The only negative feedback for the TPS is the $hitty stock grip.

Attachments

• 568F2E7C-DA73-4F82-A96C-A72AEBABD856.jpeg
    568F2E7C-DA73-4F82-A96C-A72AEBABD856.jpeg
    434.8 KB · Views: 51

chile

Bad Ape
I was swinging my warlock while a few guys on the team swung the TPS last night and they were hitting lasers...

UncleMosk

After 2 rounds of additional work yesterday and earlier today putting the TPS into game action tomorrow.

This bat with less swings is outperforming Viper with over 3x as many.

Louisville on right track finally with ASA again.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I saw a couple in league the other night from a ls rep team and they weren’t any better than their aftermaths and Ktj, with that said I’m sure you can’t go wrong if it fits your swing and length/endload desire, they seem to be durable, good bats that are on par with everything else that is out there

chile

Bad Ape
I saw a couple in league the other night from a ls rep team and they weren’t any better than their aftermaths and Ktj, with that said I’m sure you can’t go wrong if it fits your swing and length/endload desire, they seem to be durable, good bats that are on par with everything else that is out there

that was one trap I fell into again this year...the hype around the flips...good but nothing that made me think they're better than previous years...i'd go so far as to say I like the tps better.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
To me they have all been the same USA, og and iconic the performance was ok out of the wrapper, needed some bp and good durability after, even when the handles got stiffer with the znx, I’m not a fan of the og mid load feel, liked the iconic, but my 18” bb legit just fits me better, I’m guessing that’s why they are tweaking the line and calling it nihilist now, seems to be same specs 13” balance and a 12” endload and this a 13” endload, when I heard the guys hit the power load it sound exactly like their ktj, not quite as pingy as an aftermath, but when i felt it it was demarini like, looked demarini like

Last edited:

UncleMosk

To me they have all been the same USA, og and iconic the performance was ok out of the wrapper, needed some bp and good durability after, even when the handles got stiffer with the znx, I’m not a fan of the og mid load feel, liked the iconic, but my 18” bb legit just fits me better, I’m guessing that’s why they are tweaking the line and calling it nihilist now, seems to be same specs 13” balance and a 12” endload and this a 13” endload, when I heard the guys hit the power load it sound exactly like their ktj, not quite as pingy as an aftermath, but when i felt it it was demarini like, looked demarini like

This one feels right for me but does take some cuts to get going. As mentioned feel more comfortable with this one over some others. Love most of my bats and set 4 to swing all season.

For fall league settled with this TPS to join
Combat Team Plague
Monsta DNA
Easton Helmer BB Ghost

Spring finished swinging these
Anarchy Nitrous
Monsta Milita
Easton Helmer BB
Boombah T3

UncleMosk

Anyone here having a clack forming on theirs?Mine on one side almost resembles the Monsta clack. Only 1/4 of barrel does it.

UncleMosk

Clacking now sounds like a rattle. Something must have came loose..wonder what type of sleeve, restrictor or other substance in the barrel.

ShortYellowBus

I watched Ken’s swing makeover video of the LS Cuz ASA and I reached out to Jeff Hall for the 25% discount.

Turns out it was Hallsy himself giving out the discount. It was nice to get a phone call and hear that distinctive southern accent from the man himself.

Yeah, name dropping. I didn’t know him personally, it just happened.

Once the bat comes in, I plan on making a swing video; Fire Torch vs LS TPS Cuz ASA. I’ll unwrap them both on camera and take ten swings. HR derby style competition.

I might do a couple videos. I have a KTJ and an OG DNA that I might pair up against each other. Iconic vs Primo12 Supermax.

We’ll see.