2020 Worth Krecher ASA Review

ShortYellowBus

My bag is full of stuff bp hero didn’t review. DC41’s and others.

I have a gold nihilist coming on Friday. It’s not a 26oz bat though. If you want to swing it first, I’ll send it your way @bphero.

Bagz

Bang!!
I'm thinking they miss stickered that bat with a 26 instead of the 27 sticker it should be..just a thought. It happens in the industry. Bat sounds good and good info :cool:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
27.0 for a 26 isn't anything too exciting to me. If it was much more though, I'd probably think a little more into that theory or the fact that they're just going to run heavy in general.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Because it came out in November and all the stock is sold out and parts aren’t being manufactured..... and it’s the best bat eva

Theseaduck

The Veteran
And this hits better then the EST balanced?
[GALLERY=media, 34271]WE19BA by Theseaduck posted Aug 15, 2020 at 8:56 PM[/GALLERY]

That got top honors
And for all you that start side tracking it's a balanced...its preference...its what feels good to you..blah blah
Balls can jump off a bat better from one to the next...
One is a old legit line (persay) and the other est line...and I know they hit different cause I've own both lines in the past....

ShortYellowBus

If it works, it works.

If I have to smash a ball 300ft to win a game, I’m reaching for a DC41 or my ol’ reliable ST100. If I want to hit the same ball 400ft, I’ll grab the ST100.

What the best bat is, will always be subjective.

Theseaduck

The Veteran
I'm not denying you things that just work...( fn mizuno blackout)
But the chatter not only on here but other places is Kercher asa...
if a bat hits great even if a balanced why isn't it on the radar?
Everyone's radar?
The red Connell is/was

I'm not taking bphero as the word of god...I never do...but he hits alot of different bats all year every year and it got top notches all around...
I guess I'm waiting for = to...or diamond in rough....or softer barrel...harder barrel...just as good but most people always want endloaded... something

Last edited:

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I have an 18 est balance and it hits very well and doesn’t feel balanced at all, I also have the 12.5” border battle legit and I hit better with this, the krecher so far is hotter out of the wrapper, probably won’t pass compression once I can actually play lol, that might be 400-500 bp hits with 52’s, but the handle is the same as the border battle without the rubber connection piece, in feel it is more forgiving for me than my est, est feels very stiffish, any of these asa bats from worth and miken are all very good, just choose a size and endload and bingo, for me it’s the krecher and bb legit, as for why no love for the 19 balance asa, well most people won’t try a balance bat, people would rather swing a 24 or 25 oz bat before they try “balance” for some reason (ego), so it gets no love

tonys1

If it works, it works.

If I have to smash a ball 300ft to win a game, I’m reaching for a DC41 or my ol’ reliable ST100. If I want to hit the same ball 400ft, I’ll grab the ST100.

What the best bat is, will always be subjective.

The only way a DC31 is hitting 300ft to win a game is:

A) you're not swinging it
B) it's a Worth bat that someone disguised as a Miken