2021 Fab 4 mule load

D-ROCK13

26 oz 12.5 inch barrel with mule load. Og fireflex composite, feel great straight from the wrapper. super soft barrel and no bad feedback on miss hits. only put 10 or so game swings and already hitting missles. really reminds me of 2015ish combat u trip stuff, very big sweet spot, lots of endload, a little handle flex, soft barrel, tons of pop

D-ROCK13

maybe 30 and it's webbed up like nobodies business. Absolutely my favorite bat right now. weighting is perfect and barrel feel is perfect. 🔥

D-ROCK13

More than likely lol Got about 50 cuts on it now. Sadly it's already developing a slight wobble at the connection

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just got it because I'll be facing almost exclusively failing bats in the spring and now I can join in if I want to. If it busy prematurely all the better.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
More than likely lol Got about 50 cuts on it now. Sadly it's already developing a slight wobble at the connection

Easton's QC is freaking garbage now. They used to make the most durable bats on the market. Now they make the flimsiest.

D-ROCK13

the handle connections are definitely suspect on the last few 220 stamps. The og fireflex barrels may fail early but they don't break easily. I'll end up getting a 240 return on this one in the spring I'd guess. Pretty sure the connection is already cracked

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can't beat em, may as well join em 🤣
I couldn't do it, because I'd feel guilty, but it's so hard to not just lean into this crappy system they developed to show them the error of their ways. The only reason people aren't getting sent to the hospital left and right is because of the good people that are left. Once we're all gone that's exactly what's going to happen.

And we're moving on or to senior ball soon.

D-ROCK13

Don't have to worry about pitchers as much here, because they mandated pitching screens a few years back.
Handle is absolutely cracked under connection rubber, flexy and whippy feeling now. Maybe 80 hits. Barrel is still money. Swing it tell its done I guess lol

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, mines still in the plastic, but I'm going to keep it. Not that they'd let me return it for full price anyway. The thing is, they're going to test 220s to allow them to be swung, so now I can't bp it first either or it could fail.

D-ROCK13

had to send it in for warranty. barrel was very good, but the handle became so wobbly it was scary.

hits any where off the sweet spot stung worse than an old single wall. hopefully I get a decent 240 stamp back