2021 ISA Senior World Series - Columbus, IN

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
The weekend slipped away and i forgot about this thread. I'll blame it on the heat out there!
We played you guys this weekend. I was the pitcher on All In. #7

I forgot about it as well. I was #44, EH and played 1B towards the end of the game (I'm a bigger guy). Great game btw, it was fun time, just wish we could've gotten that last out just once in those last 3 innings....Saw you guys lost the next one and took 3rd. A good showing for the competition that was there! I'm sure we will see you later this year too!

nike33kjk

Addicted to Softballfans
The weekend slipped away and i forgot about this thread. I'll blame it on the heat out there!
We played you guys this weekend. I was the pitcher on All In. #7

@Hawkeye92 : I wandered over to one of your games on Saturday (field #3) before our 4:30 game. Then lost the 9:00 in the top of the 7th (up 7 and gave up 15 runs...sheesh!) At least I went 5-5 with a homer off the roof of the Ice Arena!
We have Lansing on tap next (Aug 20-21) then back down to Crown Point, IN (Sept 11-12)

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
@Hawkeye92 : I wandered over to one of your games on Saturday (field #3) before our 4:30 game. Then lost the 9:00 in the top of the 7th (up 7 and gave up 15 runs...sheesh!) At least I went 5-5 with a homer off the roof of the Ice Arena!
We have Lansing on tap next (Aug 20-21) then back down to Crown Point, IN (Sept 11-12)
Cool. We’ll see you in Crown Point!
We have:
O’Fallon (aug 20-22).
Joliet (Aug 28-29).
Then Crown Point