2021 Miken dc-41, Primo or the Worth Krecher for hitting Clincher gold balls

Chuck G.

Addicted to Softballfans
2021 Miken dc-41, Primo or the Worth Krecher for hitting Clincher gold balls

I swing the 2019 demarini flipper OG and it kills these balls, looking for what hotter with these balls.

ShortYellowBus

Personally I don’t play in leagues that use those balls, but I’m assuming linear bats work best. The non-linear tech was designed for low compression balls, so I imagine the non-linear bats will probably have a major disadvantage.

I probably would switch to a Juggy or an older Miken 2015-2016. I think the heavier bats would work best.

I know @bronx90210 likes a Miken Freak Black, but I’m not sure if that’s the best option for your swing.

tonys1

Aren’t non linear bats like the Easton ghost, blue line, bombardier very popular with clinchers?

bronx90210

Addicted to Softballfans
@ShortYellowBus said I love the miken line especially the freak black. It does well with my swing, and the clincher balls. The Easton double barrel tech is insane. Everyone in NYC is swinging a ghost or a patriot.
The exit speeds are insane. I would not use these bats as a team bat. You have to find out what bat works with your swing. I hate the ghost the bat load does not work for my swing. The patriot has a bigger endload so that works for me. The miken bats the Dc41 destroyed any clincher that I can get my bat on. Keep looking and testing bats you will find what works for you.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
They are all the same bat with different paint. The Miken/Worth get hotter faster but the Demarini will eventually catch up