2021 Models

rhino54

2021 models should be soon to drop? Saw the senior bats are already out, interested in the Asa/utrip lines

JN137

I saw they released their "Last Call" model. Hopefully there are more coming. I believe they will have to be 240 models from now on, correct?

rhino54

Last call are the last of the old stamp. I saw the 2021 senior line has been released for pre order. Hope the 2021 Asa and utrip are soon to drop

Cmursch

Anyone have a list of bats like Monsta, Anarchy, etc. like brand, model, weights, barrel technology, handle, etc?

tonys1

Monsta is garbage bro. Anarchy hasn’t released a good bat in 2 years.

Buy a worth and you’ll be the best player in your league.

dunkky

all repaints or recycle... bat is not a mechanical device nor an electrical device. Definitely not software.. It just can't upgrade every year.

I watched HR derby of conference players past 5 years. AVG distances are all same. If bats are being upgraded every year, those monster guys should be averaging 500ft by now.

Let's analyze this 700 dollar bat, rebellion.
A: i don't feel it bro.
B,C,D,E: bro, keep hitting it. after 700 hits, it will spit fire!!!
A: Oh ****, I am holding a gem.

What in the world, are they not describing old Easton???

dunkky

Apparently, the next anarchy bat's technology is called HYPER-X after a good success with X-CORE..

Jesus, are we inventing some kinda next generation, futuristic super-charged car engine here??

A simple bat sounds more technological than smart devices...

jhitman

Anyone know anything about the new Miken Last Call bat 14"? Lost last season due to Covid19 restrictions so a little out of the loop on the new bats. Anything else new coming out that hits the 52 cor mush balls well??