2021 Worth Krecher ASA weight

Chuck G.

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello All,

Anyone who has swung this bat, how is the weight? is it true to OZ, lighter or heavier.

jhitman

I swung my friend's one this past weekend. I have the Army green one from 2020. It felt like it was true to it's weight to me, but did not have a scale to weigh it. I could feel the endload when I swung it. Also, it doesn't take long to break in. I think we put about 50 swings on it and it started opening up. May need about 25 or so more to get that crack sound.

LikeTheWrap

Star Player
My 27oz. is slightly heavy, but it's not anything distracting. Like Jhitman said, you can feel the end load through the zone. It swings very nicely.

jhitman

They say hot out of the wrapper but I don't believe in that too much. They don't take long to break in, but after about 75-100 swings I heard that cracking sound like some of the Monsta's. That's when I knew the bat was getting hot. Still waiting to get the 2021 white one as they are just starting to get them in stock.

LikeTheWrap

Star Player
They say hot out of the wrapper but I don't believe in that too much. They don't take long to break in, but after about 75-100 swings I heard that cracking sound like some of the Monsta's. That's when I knew the bat was getting hot. Still waiting to get the 2021 white one as they are just starting to get them in stock.
I don’t think I’ve ever swung a bat that was ready to go, right away. I’ve always kinda looked at it as it’s legal and hot out of the wrapper. Put a few hundred hits on it to break it in and they couldn’t make that claim. It’s lame, but whatever… what would you expect them to say? “It’s a log at first, but you’ll eventually love it!” Doesn’t have quite the same ring, haha.

Savalicious

They Call Me Hollywood
Swinging it Friday I'll let you know, put couple hundred ball mallet his on it so should be gtg

jhitman

Funny thing last night....we were playing a DH against a local bat rep's team who I've known a long time. He ordered 20 ASA Krecher bats (white) 2021 model. He only received 4 of them and had them weighed. Each one weighed in at a different amount and some were a half ounce difference. My buddy bought one that weighed in at 26.6. The others were 26.8, 26.2 and 26 even.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
My 2020 26oz weighs 27.3 with spiderz grip and a knob cuff, teammate just bought the new white one in a 25oz and it weighs 24.6 stock