2022 Dudley Doom 240 Dan Smith Edition

D-ROCK13

Picked this up on a smoking deal, 65 niw and shipped. 12 inch barrel and 27oz with advertised 2oz enload, feels like 1 oz to me. Put 20 or so tee swing on it and got about 15 live swings or so with gold dots. Seriously was gamer worthy out of wrapper. Feels great, almost like a soft barrel broken in 220 stamp. Didn't notice handle flex and zero vibration on the hands. Hit near the end cap or handle and it's a little pingy sounding, get the good spot and it sounds great and the ball jumps. Can't wait to get it fully broken in

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Those Dudley Dooms are pretty good bats. I have no idea how durable they are, but they perform well out of the wrapper. The 2 oz endload is probably the best combo. Plenty of pop, and good feel.

For what these cost they might be the best 240 deal out there.

D-ROCK13

it's been pretty impressive for sure. the 220s had a bad glue rattle issue but so far this one hasn't yet

D-ROCK13

Probably 75 or so and it's now my favorite 240 stamp. Has a different sound but feels like a broken in 220 bat and distance and pop is great even when it get really hot. No sign of damage and no rattling so far

D-ROCK13

probably 150 or so now, this bat is by far the best feeling 240 I've swung. very similar feel to my well broken in 220 est xxl and comparable distance as well. does have a bit of handle flex now but no issues otherwise. highly recommend