2022 Easton Helmer Senior 28 oz EL

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
I will say that Easton Sr bats don't get a whole lot of love or at least they're not what the cool kids are swinging;) I've played Sr tourney ball for 2 years and love mine. I've tried most and just keep coming back to the empires I have and they have had great durability for me.

How much of an end load does this one feel like? Is it similar to the Avocado Helmer from a few years ago? I'm a balanced bat guy but I loved that bat in particular for an end loaded bat. If they feel close then I may have to pick one of these up and give it a go.

How did your first tourney experience go by the way?

UncleMosk

I will say that Easton Sr bats don't get a whole lot of love or at least they're not what the cool kids are swinging;) I've played Sr tourney ball for 2 years and love mine. I've tried most and just keep coming back to the empires I have and they have had great durability for me.

How much of an end load does this one feel like? Is it similar to the Avocado Helmer from a few years ago? I'm a balanced bat guy but I loved that bat in particular for an end loaded bat. If they feel close then I may have to pick one of these up and give it a go.

How did your first tourney experience go by the way?

Would say it's about 3/4 ounce an endload. About 3 other guys loved it.

Went well but good lord these bats make it a joke somewhat. The pitcher on my squad who plays D Utrip with younger guys commented. If these bats are used @ every tournament I think I'll continue to pitch with the younger squad. The shots he took where rifles.

Want to do @ least one tourney a month on the senior circuit, just don't know if I can get that commitment from my guys. Will see.