20th hole

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Treb when you get a chance look at which course you want to play

ihs

Wait, what?
Put a 36 on the card last night at league...

...on a par 35 course. Still missing that elusive even-par round, though this was my lowest 9 (previous best was +3). So some :) mixed with a lot of :mad:.

Was +2 after 7, then had a 25 foot eagle putt on 8 (par 5) that just missed (tapped in for birdie). Then just missed an 18-footer for birdie on 9 that would have done it; I saw the line, but right as I got lined up thought I was playing too much break and shifted a bit to the right - it missed on the right edge of the cup. Should have trusted my read.

Cool to hit them that well, but man, to be one shot away hurts.

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans
I think im back to playing the HX Diablo Tours from Callaway. I was really enjoying the Iron and Wedge game with the Prov1-X but I am was getting very inconsistent off the tee. The HX tours are compressing more and flying straighter for me, I am pleasantly surprised in them.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Hey, at least you don't have the yips.

Try having those for seven years...it's not fun.

Eyes closed some days, looking only at hole most days, claw...etc.

trip

stfu
why don't you leave the mean street posse behind and come see nature levi.? and get your ass beat in the process

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Had the yips all thru college.....mind game went to **** when you wreck shop in jr tournaments, then get to college where everyone can kick your ass on any given day. I got a long putter now though, yips are gone, putting is much better which I haven't noticed me going low more, but my bad rounds are still pretty good, none of this 71-86-71 bull****.

trip

stfu
Why the hell would I want to come to Jackson Hole? I know it's pretty, I used to live in the Northwest.

The only beating you can give out is to your cack.

this ain't the northwest. are you trying to say VA Beach is better than the mtn west? gtfo of here. like saying scott verplank is better than phil

p17

i shot a 78 the other day with 35 putts. been a bad putting year for me. not a lot of three jacks, just not hitting too many mid rangers

Treb

Retired
this ain't the northwest. are you trying to say VA Beach is better than the mtn west? gtfo of here. like saying scott verplank is better than phil

mountain west blows. they have nobody in that conference.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
First year retired from softball.....thrown up some good scores and some bad scores. Ended up playing one local league with some friends, finished last night taking 2nd....went 34-34 in ten games

Maybe i should retire from golf

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i shot a 78 the other day with 35 putts. been a bad putting year for me. not a lot of three jacks, just not hitting too many mid rangers

How many courses you play on the reg? Last year, i played a sifferent course every week because i was traveling so much. Couldnt putt for ahit but in goat range municipal usa, had fast, slow, beat up, pristine, dry, wet.....i couldn't adjust. This year, with the new job, i play the same 3 or 4 only.....been waaaaaaay bettter

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans

I got a super stroke mid slim 2.0 on my Cleveland classic and its been raining ever since. Something about it just smooved my stroke out

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Another half inch of rain last night....makes 9 total this month with showers next Tuesday and 80 all week. Member/guest is 23-25th. Greens be perfect

p17

How many courses you play on the reg? Last year, i played a sifferent course every week because i was traveling so much. Couldnt putt for ahit but in goat range municipal usa, had fast, slow, beat up, pristine, dry, wet.....i couldn't adjust. This year, with the new job, i play the same 3 or 4 only.....been waaaaaaay bettter

that probably has something to do with it. i've been playing a different course almost every time out. the past few years i've stuck mainly to a couple courses but i've added more variety this year cause i lost my hookup at those other places

I got a super stroke mid slim 2.0 on my Cleveland classic and its been raining ever since. Something about it just smooved my stroke out

i don't need help smoothing anything out, i can hit it where i want it. i've just been having issues with speed with a new putter after using the same one for 15 years

p17

i also only have like 8 rounds in this year opposed to the >25 i'm used to at this time of the year

SUITSS06

Addicted to Softballfans
that probably has something to do with it. i've been playing a different course almost every time out. the past few years i've stuck mainly to a couple courses but i've added more variety this year cause i lost my hookup at those other places

i don't need help smoothing anything out, i can hit it where i want it. i've just been having issues with speed with a new putter after using the same one for 15 years

Why the change? Couldnt you just get the same putter again???

p17

still have it. it is an og blue goose 2, 20 years old. getting pretty rough so i wanted something new