20th hole

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
I'll be out there the 19th-23rd for my dirty 30, then SoCal the 24th-30th. Bringing my sticks is a must. Not sure where to play in Vegas.

Just make sure you get a tee time after 8am. Gives time for the frost delay. Also go out before 1pm if you plan on getting 18 in. It is dark here at 4:30pm.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
oh hey guise, playing in my first snactioned tourney in 6 years, should be a nervous breakdown just waiting to happen. North Texas 4 ball March 1-2.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
Selling my cg14s and moving to a 54-58-62 combo. Now I just gotta find something I like.

How much more difficult would say a vokey be to hit In comparison to my cgs? The sweet spot any smaller?

trip

stfu
ebay, 125. here, 50

tds, what you want for those wedges? i liked cleveland way better than titleist wedges. didn't notice any sweet spot difference.. just didn't like they way they felt.

i think i have a 54 and 62 vokey. sm4 oil can finish that's mostly wore off the 62.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
ebay, 125. here, 50

tds, what you want for those wedges? i liked cleveland way better than titleist wedges. didn't notice any sweet spot difference.. just didn't like they way they felt.

i think i have a 54 and 62 vokey. sm4 oil can finish that's mostly wore off the 62.

Pm sent your way. Oil cans you coke and make bare Right?

trip

stfu
kinda.. it just makes it so the backs of them wear evenly. if you don't coke them those oil cans will look retarded real quick. the 62 has considerably more wear than the rest since i used it on about every hole for a summer. the other is in relatively good shape. i'll get some better pics in the next couple days

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
kinda.. it just makes it so the backs of them wear evenly. if you don't coke them those oil cans will look retarded real quick. the 62 has considerably more wear than the rest since i used it on about every hole for a summer. the other is in relatively good shape. i'll get some better pics in the next couple days

Is this the 62 that goes 150?

trip

stfu
pm box full, can't send or receive. ****

both yours and mine are old grooves. non conforming, but i don't care. i'm not playing in tournaments or for money

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
pm box full, can't send or receive. ****

both yours and mine are old grooves. non conforming, but i don't care. i'm not playing in tournaments or for money

Clean your **** out.

Thought ams where allowed to keep playing old groove?