20th hole

trip

stfu
Never said I wouldn't homo. When you coming out

i'd like to get out there in the next two months. five day weekend or so, it's only a nine hour drive from here. why are rooms still stupid expensive on the strip?

shouldn't they be enticing me with dirt cheap rooms? ****ing venetian is 240 a night on a sun - wed trip

jdav08

Not applicable
i'd like to get out there in the next two months. five day weekend or so, it's only a nine hour drive from here. why are rooms still stupid expensive on the strip?

shouldn't they be enticing me with dirt cheap rooms? ****ing venetian is 240 a night on a sun - wed trip

you have to go at weird times to get the deals from what I've experienced. The wife and I went right before thanksgiving and staying at new York new York for $40 a night or something like that. year before was right before Christmas and was cheap too.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Fifteen days until my Myrtle trip.

Picked up a couple fun toys to play with:
OG Cleveland Launcher 15* to put my Oban Devotion in
NIW Nike Method Core MC02W

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Going to sell my Scotty if anyone here is interested. It's the Studio Select Newport 2.5, heavy weight (20 gram weights), 33", custom key lime paint fill, white iomic grip, headcover, divot tool, tin. Looking for $250 OBO. Will put up pics and create a for sale thread later, just giving yall first shot

jdav08

Not applicable
Anyone have any feedback on Ping's I25 irons? Had the I20's but got rid of them due to me being a dumbass.

burns9304

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got a Taylor Made R1 V2 and a RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3 wood and have a Titleist 913HD hybrid ordered. Getting new goodies in is always fun and after one range session both the R1 V2 and the RBZ Stage 2 look to have a great shot at making the bag.

trip

stfu
levi when you go on golf trips do you hide in the jacket compartment of your golf bag to save money on a flight?

jdav08

Not applicable
had a couple of good rounds on Monday and Tuesday. 84 and 81. Now its raining. oh well. only happens like 3 times a year. the rain and my good scores.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
You need to work on your **** talking......every reply is either how you feel sorry for so and so or they're jealous

It's not good

Pylon #00

Bad Mother****er
You need to work on your **** talking......every reply is either how you feel sorry for so and so or they're jealous

It's not good

Hey Preems... did you see the hat Ricky Fowler was wearing last weekend? Kind of looked like a John Deere hat and made me think of you....

th