20th hole

trip

stfu
he's an ass hole.

I used to work with a guy from Fiji back in seattle and he said he pretty much bought up all the land everyone lived on, kicked them out, and offered them basically slave labor

trip

stfu
"I gave a thousand people in Fiji jobs" sounds a hellova lot better than I make these island people my n words. all hiersay, but he definitely got pissed when I asked him about vj

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Do it primo! And country I haven't but if you come to nc and go gamble in cherokee and wanna play golf lemme know I've got the hook up around here

Primo

fat and famous pablo
14 on Saturday, another 11 on sunday. won by 7 strokes, broke the member guest record by 3.....

we chipped in for eagle twice and another one for birdie.

Country35

Banned User
I shot 89 on sat, was superintendents revenge day. Played the best golf I have all year and still 3 putted 12 times on those awful ass cups.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Ha! I set cups at my course and there's usually two of those every day. I can't wait till I get to do all 18 of them

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
We are pretty much bent and poe... And our greens aren't sand based.. Come cut some cups on these bad boys and get a workout

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
I am addicted to golf. When I'm not working I'm either golfing or watching golf videos on YouTube. It's stupid.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
Country come on.. I know you can play for free where I'm at. I'm a little over an hour from Wallace we can ride his way for a day or something. I'll talk to some people at work see if I can get a cheap condo for a weekend