20th hole

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
i don't deadlift or squat. all i do for legs is press and the lef extensions and curls. i got a bad back and my knees aren't the best. last time i weighed myself i was 210, but that was before i started on a more strict lifting reggimen

How tall are you brah?

idriveahonda

Plays LF
I come in now and then to keep trip demoralized.

Then I disappear and let him puff his chest out.

Bazaaaam Levi back to ****slap trip back into place.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
I kinda do the same thing to him. I think were friends now. Maybe not since I can't bench ****. Never tried after years of collar bone and shoulder issues. **** the gym.

How much are 50-56-60 cg14s in good shape worth?

trip

stfu
I come in now and then to keep trip demoralized.

Then I disappear and let him puff his chest out.

Bazaaaam Levi back to ****slap trip back into place.

two people in here have seen me destroy a golf ball. and then throw up an 86 on the scorecard. actually don't know what i shoot because we stopped keeping score. i still have more fun than you.

Could say the same about your 210lb fat ass.

Still hitting 400yd drives and shooting 91? Well not right now since it's cold as balls.

6'2" and 210 isn't fat, hobbit.

How tall are you brah?

2 inches shorter than you

I kinda do the same thing to him. I think were friends now. Maybe not since I can't bench ****. Never tried after years of collar bone and shoulder issues. **** the gym.

How much are 50-56-60 cg14s in good shape worth?

as long as you don't defend warpath we're friends.

do you have the black or satin cg14? extra good shape i'd say 125 on ebay. 100 shipped on here on a good day

anyone swing the nike covert driver? I have an Ping I20 now and I'm thinking about making a switch

i20 is better. lower spin rate.

I've never played there. Too rich for my blood.

if i head that way this winter we're playing somewhere that doesn't have municipal or clark county in the title

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
two people in here have seen me destroy a golf ball. and then throw up an 86 on the scorecard. actually don't know what i shoot because we stopped keeping score. i still have more fun than you.

6'2" and 210 isn't fat, hobbit.

2 inches shorter than you

as long as you don't defend warpath we're friends.

do you have the black or satin cg14? extra good shape i'd say 125 on ebay. 100 shipped on here on a good day

i20 is better. lower spin rate.

if i head that way this winter we're playing somewhere that doesn't have municipal or clark county in the title

So you're 6'2". You keep saying I defended warpath but I don't remember doing so. But I'm not generally reliable for remembering my commemts on here. So whatever. 100 shipped? So I waste time at the post office and get like 85 bucks. Gay.

trip

stfu
i'm big boned. size 15 shoe and my hat size is an 8.

i don't remember what you said even that started our feud. like peter griffin and the chicken.

the wedges you have are sweet.. i'd play them and never get rid of them, but unfortunatly not worth a good chunk. having them as a set adds 20 bucks to the deal.. i see them on ebay all the time for 30-35 used

trip

stfu
i'd give you the same deal i gave pete on the two vokeys i have remaining.. i think he sent me 100 for the two i had. or we could swap my two for your three.

i'll get you some detailed pics if you want. i think i regripped one with a midsize iomic and the other has a full cord lamkin. true temper dg spinner shafts

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm big boned. size 15 shoe and my hat size is an 8.

i don't remember what you said even that started our feud. like peter griffin and the chicken.

the wedges you have are sweet.. i'd play them and never get rid of them, but unfortunatly not worth a good chunk. having them as a set adds 20 bucks to the deal.. i see them on ebay all the time for 30-35 used

Is big bones even a real thing? Have you measured? An 8? Wtf. I'm like 7 3/4 and can't find **** to wear for hats. Can I be Peter? Being a chicken sounds hard.

I knew they werent worth much but damn. I didn't think they'd be worth a third and then shipping on my end.

Plus the fact if I sent them to you, you would have my name and addy. With a sick guy like you? There's gotta be some sort of fee. Oh and they are black.

trip

stfu
i can't buy hats or shoes in stores. zappos and hope it fits.

me having your phone number is more dangerous than having your address. i've been known to send out pictures ranging from a gaping butthole with fruit loops inside to retards having sex

hedge

life takes guts

me having your phone number is more dangerous than having your address. i've been known to send out pictures ranging from a gaping butthole with fruit loops inside to retards having sex

fact .

trip

stfu
if i have your address i'm likely to send gifts for no reason. i've sent steaks and jerky out a time or six

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans

this is true. I had to threaten to use his dog as wolf bait to get him to stop

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
i'd give you the same deal i gave pete on the two vokeys i have remaining.. i think he sent me 100 for the two i had. or we could swap my two for your three.

i'll get you some detailed pics if you want. i think i regripped one with a midsize iomic and the other has a full cord lamkin. true temper dg spinner shafts

You're the one that told me my Cleveland's are better so why would I trade 3-2? But I'd consider it. If I could find a matching 58 in similar condition.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans

But I could simply block you. Can't block an addy