20th hole

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
You're the one that told me my Cleveland's are better so why would I trade 3-2? But I'd consider it. If I could find a matching 58 in similar condition.

vokeys are better in general, according to their price point. the cleveland wedges suited me better

Aren't yours like tour or something? Wouldn't the 58 be hard to match?

I got a 58* regular vokey that I could sell to Trip he could toss in

trip

stfu
matching clubs are for people who get paid to use them or get them for free. i got like six brands in my bag

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
matching clubs are for people who get paid to use them or get them for free. i got like six brands in my bag

And there's 3-4 brands (adams, tm, cleveland) in my bag. Still doesn't change I'd like my wedges to be similar. I'd rather not have different shafts, different weights, different shapes, different grooves, etc.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
And there's 3-4 brands (adams, tm, cleveland) in my bag. Still doesn't change I'd like my wedges to be similar. I'd rather not have different shafts, different weights, different shapes, different grooves, etc.

Why don't you get matching shafts?

Grooves are now the same if you are playing conforming.

I don't mind square toed irons but I despise them in my wedges. I HATE heavy drivers, but love heavy wedges.

You don't know until you try a bunch of everything. Demo days are best for this. Sooooo much stuff you can try, and it's amazing how much different they all are in feel and weight distribution. COR is all the same, but the feel is leaps and bounds different.

Last time I went to a demo day (at my home course) the Nike rep giggled when the 5'6" guy asked for an 83g X whiteboard playing at 44.5". He shut up quick when the Asst Pro told him I had the course record.

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
Why don't you get matching shafts?

Grooves are now the same if you are playing conforming.

I don't mind square toed irons but I despise them in my wedges. I HATE heavy drivers, but love heavy wedges.

You don't know until you try a bunch of everything. Demo days are best for this. Sooooo much stuff you can try, and it's amazing how much different they all are in feel and weight distribution. COR is all the same, but the feel is leaps and bounds different.

Last time I went to a demo day (at my home course) the Nike rep giggled when the 5'6" guy asked for an 83g X whiteboard playing at 44.5". He shut up quick when the Asst Pro told him I had the course record.

His vokeys have spinners. Stockers don't. That's all I was implying. As for the face. They all may spin the same but his are non conforming. So are mine. Just also mean I'd rather not one brand new and one at the end of its life.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
His vokeys have spinners. Stockers don't. That's all I was implying. As for the face. They all may spin the same but his are non conforming. So are mine. Just also mean I'd rather not one brand new and one at the end of its life.

so spend $25 and put a spinner in it

UnTouchable

Oh Really???
Got to go walk the course last weekend, temp tee boxes, temp greens, ground so frozen cant stick a tee in it...but, anytime you can play golf in January in Northern Nevada is a plus!

idriveahonda

Plays LF
One of my projects right now is a MINT set of MP33's.

Pulling shafts, and going to "satinize" the heads, and then likely game them.

Myrtle on Feb 19…pumped.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Boys, looking to clear this stuff out. I'll cut REALLY (yes P17, really) good deals. Only thing is you MUST pay exact shipping. So figure out a fair price to you and we can go from there.

Titleist Limited Tour Signatures Staff Bag (NWOT)
TaylorMade R9 Staff Bag (very lightly used)
Ping Hoofer 2013 USA stand bag (one round of use)
Ping Hoofer Breast Cancer Awareness stand bag (used, light staining but in very good shape)

OG Nike Pro Combo's w/ brand new Rifle 6.0's and brand new GP New Decades - couldn't find a set of cleaner Pro Combo's
Adams Super LS w/ ProForce V2 76G X-Stiff tipped .5" - BRAND NEW
Adams Fast 12 LS w/ Matrix Black Tie 6M3.1 Stiff - shaft is brand new, head has probably 20 rounds

Vokey TVD 2012 52, 56, 60 - (2) have Titleist s200 (1) has KBS wedge
Vokey TVD 2013 Black Oxide 54, 60 - HEADS ONLY

That's probably all I'll get rid of for now.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Bought these last night:

Bridgestone J40 CB 4-PW w/Project X PXi 6.0

Selling my 690.MB's, and 910d3, head, tool, and head cover only, shaft is in a pond by #9 tee box at Teton Pines GC

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
so you're copying trip. i'll sell you my backup 2007 x forgeds, they are better than those j40's and cheaper

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
Bought these last night:

Bridgestone J40 CB 4-PW w/Project X PXi 6.0

Selling my 690.MB's, and 910d3, head, tool, and head cover only, shaft is in a pond by #9 tee box at Teton Pines GC

Shaft in one piece or two

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
so you're copying trip. i'll sell you my backup 2007 x forgeds, they are better than those j40's and cheaper

I hit Trip's a good bit last year, I really like them, hit them really well. Plus, I got them for about $200 less than what he paid:D

p17

j40's and the x forged are really almost the same club, i was just trying to sell them to you

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
j40's and the x forged are really almost the same club, i was just trying to sell them to you

I now, but gotta go with what I know I hit well. Can't afford to buy a set, maybe I like them, maybe not. Ain't got that Trip money

trip

stfu
we're fun to golf with. only thing we keep track of are birdies.

cuss, throw clubs, hit line drives into the lake.. skipping the ball at birds.

p17

drive carts through empty lots with uneven terrain and 3' tall grass next to a million dollar home.

trip

stfu
and on our rival course, some bastard always ends up hooking it OB left on 17, remarkably.. he finds his ball on their green farm and hits about seven shots off it.