20th hole

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
MP33, how much for that 910D3 head? Or find something of mine you like for trade.

It's 8.5*, on average, heads are going for 60-70, head cover 15-20, and tool 10. How about $75, price includes shipping?

Pics here, item number 161199821589, you know the site

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
work it out with mp33 first, he offered it before me. i don't even remember what mine looks like tbh, it's been sitting alone in a headcover in my garage for a year and i've been using a 8.5 one

idriveahonda

Plays LF
I'm interested in both.

Quit screwing around. I've been looking to tinker with a couple of these, and I have shafts to go into them. However I would like to try the Proforce V2 in a stiff.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm interested in both.

Quit screwing around. I've been looking to tinker with a couple of these, and I have shafts to go into them. However I would like to try the Proforce V2 in a stiff.

Pay me today, and I will get it out tomorrow :D

p17

i'll try to dig it out. not even sure where it is. i was switching between the v2 and a d+ in my gamer 910, but settled on the d+. not as much distance but i can keep it pretty straight

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Well until I have prices, I can't do anything you doofus'.

MP, I'll give you $10 and a dak pic.

I have ****ty vision, I'd never see it. That's a pretty fair price, if you don't think so, make a real offer and let's get this worked out. Would rather sell here than eghey

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
we're fun to golf with. only thing we keep track of are birdies.

cuss, throw clubs, hit line drives into the lake.. skipping the ball at birds.

Keep track of birdies? That's pretty easy for me to count.

trip

stfu
i'll create a new ebay id and outbid you then file a non paying bidder report on myself and get cleared of any fees

first month of the year we'll have six birdies per round. last month of the season we're lucky to have one a piece

p17

I'll try to dig it up when I get home. I think it is minty. No tool though, I use the only one I have

flyboy23

Sooners Baby
anyone interested in a white pair of oakley flak jackets with hard oakley case for 85 shipped. I want to buy honda's ping bag