20th hole

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Lol. I figured that would get a response.

It's not like I'm asking high dollars for junk items.

I ask market value of WRX here, to give you guys first shot. Then if someone shows interest (again other than you), I'll hook them up.

I.E. a brand new Ping USA bag for 80 + ship.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
I'm calm my brother.

However, in turning over a new leaf for 2014…if you want something I have…I PROMISE I will give you a good deal.

My only new rule is…buyer to pay exact shipping.

So holler. My wife is getting SUPER pissed, as our bedrooms are getting full of bags, and the bags are getting full of clubs. Brought home TWO new bags (not just one as expected) this weekend.

OH SHE MAD.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
I want a new bag, I have a stand bag that has a huge plastic piece on teh bottom where it don't fit in the card for ****. I want an old original ping carry bag.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Did the scratch shoot the 75? That would be lol. Either way, all them fools baggin.

No, I shot 69.

One of the fives (who is probably a two…I play with him all the time) shot the 68 with a string of five birdies.

My partner (the other five who is like a 3-4) shot 70.

The 11 shot 75…but he is known to do that and then mix some high 80's low 90's in.

trip

stfu
leevie

i got mp33's driver head if you want it. and he's got some black 690mbs up for sale if anyone's interested.. i can post a for sale thread

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
oh i forgot to grab my 910. idk when i'm going out to the garage next, it's like -25 today

idriveahonda

Plays LF
leevie

i got mp33's driver head if you want it. and he's got some black 690mbs up for sale if anyone's interested.. i can post a for sale thread

He let me know, I'll keep in touch on it.

Those 690.MB's in good shape still or are they worn out from being hit by you hacks? :)

oh i forgot to grab my 910. idk when i'm going out to the garage next, it's like -25 today

Es frio here too…ewwwwww.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Finally gave in and got another Nike Method Core MC02W. Traded some of my spare TVD's for it.

Should be here in about a week, had them order me a 33" after they argued with me that I should just get their 34" and cut it down an inch (the head weight is 360g on 33" and 340g on 34"…bishes).

Had one when they were proto's years ago, made everything. Been looking at another one for a while…the deal was right.

trip

stfu
them 690s ain't bad at all. he'd still be using them if we didn't have 3 1/2 inch long thick rough.. they just don't get down to the ball well enough on our errant drives. definitely been used about 50 rounds since you last saw them though on some sandy teeboxes. i got some pics if you want me to email them. i don't want to take the time to upload them at work.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i was gonna say, those clubs should be pretty good out of the rough. must be user error

Primo

fat and famous pablo
For conformation today for Guthrie....3 days

Augusta
Aqua canyon
Cimarron national
International

145 for all

trip

stfu
i've been tempted to hit vegas. or key west. either or. aztec's ***** ass won't play tpc vegas with me though

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
82 yesterday, really inconsistant, but did start to dial in toward the end and brought it home strong which is nagging me to play again very soon!

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Played yesterday for the first time since I broke my collar bone.....my follow thru hurts and I'm fat now

I sucked bad.....