20th hole

Primo

fat and famous pablo
44 mph gusts.....straight out ofthe west and at our back for a par five. Only ones on the course and we hit 8 balls off the tee

I feel like trip.....only more attractive

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
There's a 9* with 2 days left with no bids for $305 brand new..i know that will go up, but are people kinda scared of teh 9* b/c of the supposed loft up stuff?

I went to do the whole loft up thing from my R1. Ended up being fit for a 9.5 SLDR, adjusted to 10.5 and full draw. I found the head on WRX for $120 and the stock shaft for $30. Better than $349 new from a local golf shop. I'm still going to keep my R1 for the time being or at least till the experiment fails.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
Will be getting fit for a driver sometime soon.

Switched back to my Adams irons as well. The shafts didn't fit well for me in the Cleveland's, and I'm not taking apart my Adams.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Okay boys, COBRA BIO CELL PLUS with a WHITE TIE X STIFF Shaft. Please find me one now. $300 Went to PGA superstore last night, would have never in my lief picked up a Cobra, luckily, a guy there offered to help and handed it to me..sick.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Gents, what do we have here in the 60??? I picked it up from a local guy, from what I can see the P grind is difficult to find any info on. Any thoughts on value?

trip

stfu
the P grind, from what i remember, is made to not dig in the ground. low bounce.. rare, but not expensive rare. 7-8 years old at this point. 100 for a new / mint

Treb

Retired
I went to do the whole loft up thing from my R1. Ended up being fit for a 9.5 SLDR, adjusted to 10.5 and full draw. I found the head on WRX for $120 and the stock shaft for $30. Better than $349 new from a local golf shop. I'm still going to keep my R1 for the time being or at least till the experiment fails.

When I went he had me in a X stiff 10.5* with the 430 head. No thanks in that. Although they were giving a decent discount if you bought one at the demo.

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
When I went he had me in a X stiff 10.5* with the 430 head. No thanks in that. Although they were giving a decent discount if you bought one at the demo.

I am going to go and take it to the range and do a side by side. I dont ever trust the monitors. I had a lot less spin with the SLDR than the R1. We shall see.

idriveahonda

Plays LF
the P grind, from what i remember, is made to not dig in the ground. low bounce.. rare, but not expensive rare. 7-8 years old at this point. 100 for a new / mint

If the "P Grind" is made not to dig, then it would be a have a high effective bounce.

Low bounce - 4-7*
Mid bounce - 8-12*
High bounce - 12+

You can adjust the effective bounce and how it plays by changing the leading/trailing edge, and camber of the sole.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
honda, want some minty pro golds? 4-pw, dg300 i think. gonna list them on ebay today or tomorrow

p17

cg14 was my favorite, but i left mine on the course a few years ago. i'm having a hard time spinning these sm4s i have now, i might need to sharpen the grooves a bit

p17

prices are actually up right now, that's why i'm gonna list them. they've been going on ebay for 140-160 for 5-pw. i have that somewhat rare 4i that could bump it a little higher too.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
So is Trip pretty close on my P grind Vokey? I was hoping to get about $80-$100 out of it. It's MINT for sure.

trip

stfu
list it on wrx- people on here won't know what it is and those that do either don't need one or won't pay what it's worth. ebay it could fetch $30 or $130 depending on who's looking at the time

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
right, but I'll list buy it now. I just don't want to hold onto it for 5 years. So asking $110 on ebay isn't outrageous, that's prob what I'll do. Clear about $85 if it sales after ship, fees.

p17

i picked up a 12* anser for the shaft, since the anser i have has a pos shaft that was specifically made for another club. the thing looks like a freaking wedge

Treb

Retired
I am going to go and take it to the range and do a side by side. I dont ever trust the monitors. I had a lot less spin with the SLDR than the R1. We shall see.

That's where I was, on a driving range. The demo had launch monitors out there so I used them.