21 usa/asa db44

lorichie56

Is it better than the nihilist OG gold one? Whats the difference they seem to be the same both listed as EL etc..

ShortYellowBus

Nihilist Gold is absolutely balanced with a longer barrel.

The 2021 DB44 USA is a 12” barrel with a 1oz endload. The barrel is the nihilist tech, and it absolutely crushes hard balls. After about 50 swings with classic M’s or 44’s, the barrel absolutely crushed the 52’s and Classic M plus balls.

I highly recommend it.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Everywhere I read said it was a 13” barrel, to me it reads gold nihilists with booty, where the USA nihilist is 12” with a decent endload, not sure if it’s 1oz though

jkwoody22

League ball huer
7D4B698E-E1E9-4DE5-B35C-F419D692DAE6.jpeg
this is the bat I’m talking about, is this the one you have @ShortYellowBus

A56E07ED-09F1-4B1B-BE7E-3D340DE85748.jpeg
this is the 12” USA nihilist USA/asa that is supposed to be a .5 or larger endload compared to last years 12” aftermath
They are clearly going to have to rename the 12” USA to something else now that asa has become usa, makes it confusing

ShortYellowBus

It’s going to last forever hitting those balls.

And it performs really well. I have a lot of those balls, mainly from playing in the ASA leagues that use those balls.

Bagz

Bang!!
Will be swinging the white ice db44 today in bp along with some other usa/asa bats. I'll report back later with some thoughts.

johnny2722

Addicted to Softballfans
Been hitting it in bp with 52s only, I like it but my gamer est is much better. Might hit a bucket of 44s and see if that gets it going a little more.

UncleMosk

After almost deciding to unload the DB ASA Nihilist, glad I didn't hit. After numerous T hits, roughly around 80 was not feeling it. Yesterday started to show promise and today it bested the Goldie which is gamer status for me.

So for those who might have given up looking for instant gratification, keep hitting it. It shouldn't disappoint.

ShortYellowBus

T
After almost deciding to unload the DB ASA Nihilist, glad I didn't hit. After numerous T hits, roughly around 80 was not feeling it. Yesterday started to show promise and today it bested the Goldie which is gamer status for me.

So for those who might have given up looking for instant gratification, keep hitting it. It shouldn't disappoint.
The DB44 USA has a huge stamp of approval for my swing. The barrel has crisp feedback on 75% swings, but spongy feel when you get all of it. I have 350ish swings on mine and it’s fantastic.

Bagz

Bang!!
Good to read this. I have 1 otw but not sure I'll open it up. I have the amped as my gamer.

jefflam79

Get away from that Bat!!!
View attachment 63055
this is the bat I’m talking about, is this the one you have @ShortYellowBus

View attachment 63056
this is the 12” USA nihilist USA/asa that is supposed to be a .5 or larger endload compared to last years 12” aftermath
They are clearly going to have to rename the 12” USA to something else now that asa has become usa, makes it confusing

So between these 2 which is better? The DB signature or the USA Nihilist?