22justin82 true one critique please

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
I was trying to work on thrusting my hips thru the zone and opening up. I know I need to get my hand off the bat to follow thru.

What else can you tell me to get me some more pop

[ame]http://vid615.photobucket.com/albums/tt233/JHLW/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/20141111_192916.mp4[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
That is the weirdest video..

Anyways, looks like you're leaning/falling back as you swing

That is what you get when you tell your wife to pause the video between swings.

I did notice on the replay that I was always turning and falling back. Not sure if it was because I was trying to focus on moving my hips more or the pitcher trying to throw me inside every pitch. Going to go back with a different pitcher and see if I do it still.

Last edited:

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
maybe I posted the wrong one. I cant see it because im missing a program or something. is the video from behind or the side?

Dupe19

Addicted to Softballfans
maybe I posted the wrong one. I cant see it because im missing a program or something. is the video from behind or the side?

Wait, you don't know which video you posted?

The video is squished down so everything is shorter and wider than it should be. The bat looks like it's about 60 inches long at some points. It's super weird to watch and every other swing is cut off or we only see contact then it goes straight to the next swing.

Last edited:

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe it's because you're not a natural Lefty. They have nice swings.

I tried going back righty. It's worse then my lefty. might be time to retire?

Wait, you don't know which video you posted?

The video is squished down so everything is shorter and wider than it should be. The bat looks like it's about 60 inches long at some points. It's super weird to watch and every other swing is cut off or we only see contact then it goes straight to the next swing.

I posted a link to the correct video. JBO edited it and now the video is on the page and I cant see it. no idea whats up there.

Works just fine when watching it on my photobucket.

I blame it on JBO, yup

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
My wife would pause the video between swings. BUT, that guy was pitching fast so she would miss parts of the event. I will go after this weekend and get another better video

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
My wife would pause the video between swings. BUT, that guy was pitching fast so she would miss parts of the event. I will go after this weekend and get another better video

Should listen more to the wife when she says stay back.... your upper body is leading your lower half.... sometimes the wife is right:bigok:

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
The original post wouldn't play. Would say the fiel was corrupt. JBO fixed it so it would play...it's just all sorts of weird looking

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
TRex arms. Falling backward.

Both arms appear to remain bent through the entire swing. Honestly, looks like a righty trying switch for the first time. Looks unnatural.

Ronnie G

Star Player
take a full swing, looks like you're stopping after you make contact, follow through.

definitely leaning back too.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Try letting go of the top hand on the follow through. Will allow you to finish the follow through

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
You had posted it like you were posting a picture so you had kttp://http:// at the beginning. Just put the link and it auto embeds 99% of the time.

Or upload to youtube like someone else suggested. :D

I did only take out one of the extra https so it looked funny. Should be good to go now, although still smushed on my screen.