$25 Full Dye Special

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Not sure if anyone has seen this or not but there is a great company Cazzi Inc running a special right now on their Facebook page and if you Like their page you can get your full dye team uni's for $25 a piece!!! Huge score!! They also do some pretty sweet custom gloves!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cazzi-INC/227304290681267?fref=ts

Wow, great deal. :rolleyes: Where do we find the thread that shows they are members of this site and have been supoporting this community of softball fans? C'mon, bro, there are many great companies that support this site....try using one of them.

duggyfresh

Innovance/COMbat
Wow, great deal. :rolleyes: Where do we find the thread that shows they are members of this site and have been supoporting this community of softball fans? C'mon, bro, there are many great companies that support this site....try using one of them.

I apologize! I was just trying to help out some board buddies who may need a low cost option with how tight sponsors are being with thier cash. I know for a fact the owner is a member of this forum as well. I'm sorry just trying to help people out.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
I apologize! I was just trying to help out some board buddies who may need a low cost option with how tight sponsors are being with thier cash. I know for a fact the owner is a member of this forum as well. I'm sorry just trying to help people out.

We are all trying to help other board bros out. That's what this board is about.

After reading your OP, how are we supposed to know that you didn't come across a company on the net and thought you'd push them on here? Nothing wrong with that, but it's also not fair to those companies that have been here "helping" people out for a while now. Most the companies on here do a small portion of their business via this site and when they do, they hook people up.

If the owner of that company is a member of this board, then let's get him involved if that's what he watns to do......help him, help others......that's how it works. :)

duggyfresh

Innovance/COMbat
We are all trying to help other board bros out. That's what this board is about.

After reading your OP, how are we supposed to know that you didn't come across a company on the net and thought you'd push them on here? Nothing wrong with that, but it's also not fair to those companies that have been here "helping" people out for a while now. Most the companies on here do a small portion of their business via this site and when they do, they hook people up.

If the owner of that company is a member of this board, then let's get him involved if that's what he watns to do......help him, help others......that's how it works. :)

I guess I saw me posting the great deal as doing what I could to help everyone involved and "hooking them up" with another affordable option. Thats why I made the post.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
plus, at $25/ea, they're greatly under-cutting EVERY company on the board for what they sell theirs for. they're literally making pennies at that price. and if they **** up once, there goes your profit since you have to redo it.

This might turn into Sports55 part 2 (or is it 3, didn't another company get in over the heads with orders?)

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
plus, at $25/ea, they're greatly under-cutting EVERY company on the board for what they sell theirs for. they're literally making pennies at that price. and if they **** up once, there goes your profit since you have to redo it.

This might turn into Sports55 part 2 (or is it 3, didn't another company get in over the heads with orders?)

I was thinking this too, but didn't want to overload the guy.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Overload who?

You. I didn't want to feel like I was attacking you. We all welcome people that want to help others out just trying to make sure we are doing that with guys that support this site and not some outside source.....nothing more, nothing less.

MF'N MGR

Addicted to Softballfans
This is like MF'N administering the full Nelson, Oakley getting ready to kick the nuts, then Mikaka shoving him out of the way and doing it instead. All while Brad and Mike watched, eating cheddar corn.

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
This is like MF'N administering the full Nelson, Oakley getting ready to kick the nuts, then Mikaka shoving him out of the way and doing it instead. All while Brad and Mike watched, eating cheddar corn.

I was eating, Chipotle Cheddar Pretzels..

zgleason14

Addicted to Softballfans
***** these guys duggy. Do your thing! They have no idea this is a legit company in mn. Too stupid to look it up and know.

alteredzx

Bazinga

mmmm chedder corn. Maybe some Ribs to go with it.

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
I'm giving these guys a shot, so far really good to work with. Fast response when I need something changed and always answers his phone.. And his name is not ED

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
I'm giving these guys a shot, so far really good to work with. Fast response when I need something changed and always answers his phone.. And his name is not ED

postie, do you still want me till figure something out with what you sent me this week?

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
these ****in new guys on the board, don't know what they're talking about. goddamn...

i wasn't saying there's anything wrong with what he's doing. i wasn't saying he wasn't allowed to post. i was just giving him a heads-up. unlike the majority of you guys trying to "back him up," i've been inside this specific forum most likely since the day i joined this site - which was long before you guys did. $25/ea for a full dye sub jersey is crazy talk, literally.

i've seen companies come and go on here. i've seen companies proclaim one thing, not be able to back it up, and just fail. case in point, since i'm guessing most of you guys from Minnesota have no idea what talking about...

...about 4 years ago a company got on the boards here and started offering full dye sub jerseys for $35/ea, with no artwork fees. now that at time, and even still, that's pretty damn cheap. this company is/was/whatever Sports55. people jumped on that offer like Rachel Roxxx on some D. they were overwhelmed. they couldn't handle the influx of orders they just created. soon their 3-5 week lead time became 6-8 weeks. then 7-10. then three months. and so on and so on. and eventually people just stopped waiting after not getting their orders for 6 months. credit card charge-backs. BBB filing. bitching and bitching and bitching here on the boards. they finally stopped making excuses for what was going on and came clean saying they couldn't handle it.

all i was doing was offering some friendly, while not really sugar-coating it, advice. you can probably handle the workload for MN. Custom Apparel is up there too. ShirtsandLogos in a state away. you guys play softball like 6 months out of the year (i lived in Chicago for 26 years, i know how the weather is up there). but when you start to open up your "market" other areas, be prepared. you might think "oh damn, all these orders; this is amazing," but then come May when you're behind on 75% of your orders because you took on too many, don't say i didn't warn you.

don't think i'm trying to talk ****. i know what i'm talking about. i know how long this stuff takes. i know how much this stuff costs. just be prepared.

iidioiiigiig

Addicted to Softballfans
these ****in new guys on the board, don't know what they're talking about. goddamn...

i wasn't saying there's anything wrong with what he's doing. i wasn't saying he wasn't allowed to post. i was just giving him a heads-up. unlike the majority of you guys trying to "back him up," i've been inside this specific forum most likely since the day i joined this site - which was long before you guys did. $25/ea for a full dye sub jersey is crazy talk, literally.

i've seen companies come and go on here. i've seen companies proclaim one thing, not be able to back it up, and just fail. case in point, since i'm guessing most of you guys from Minnesota have no idea what talking about...

...about 4 years ago a company got on the boards here and started offering full dye sub jerseys for $35/ea, with no artwork fees. now that at time, and even still, that's pretty damn cheap. this company is/was/whatever Sports55. people jumped on that offer like Rachel Roxxx on some D. they were overwhelmed. they couldn't handle the influx of orders they just created. soon their 3-5 week lead time became 6-8 weeks. then 7-10. then three months. and so on and so on. and eventually people just stopped waiting after not getting their orders for 6 months. credit card charge-backs. BBB filing. bitching and bitching and bitching here on the boards. they finally stopped making excuses for what was going on and came clean saying they couldn't handle it.

all i was doing was offering some friendly, while not really sugar-coating it, advice. you can probably handle the workload for MN. Custom Apparel is up there too. ShirtsandLogos in a state away. you guys play softball like 6 months out of the year (i lived in Chicago for 26 years, i know how the weather is up there). but when you start to open up your "market" other areas, be prepared. you might think "oh damn, all these orders; this is amazing," but then come May when you're behind on 75% of your orders because you took on too many, don't say i didn't warn you.

don't think i'm trying to talk ****. i know what i'm talking about. i know how long this stuff takes. i know how much this stuff costs. just be prepared.

sounds like you just don't like duggy's OP or the fact that Cazzi is undercutting other companys (maybe they're selling them at $25/jersey just to get their name out there)!! But don't get on duggys turdcutter for finding a deal. People find deals everyday and post it on fans. Let it go bro, let them find out the hard way if you are right. B/c right now you just sound like a pissed off competitor thats charging more than $25/jersey.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
believe me, they're not my competition; i have no competition, actually. i'm just telling him/them/Duggy/Cazzi how it is.

ghetto24

the rope broke
believe me, they're not my competition; i have no competition, actually. i'm just telling him/them/Duggy/Cazzi how it is.

this is why I have not, nor ever will offer dye sub. I mean, other than there is no market for me in my area.

Adam, you are 110% correct with everything you said. hell, I remember all that. let them find out for their own. I know it has happened to me, before...