For Sale 26.5 White/Red Fse Blackout

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Unfortunately (or fortunately, whichever) i have too many blackouts, so this ones gotta go...around 200-250 swings. No crack in the endcap, no webbing, couple paint chips.

******100 firm, gifted or add fees conus********
FOR FASTER RESPONSE---7542351469

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Any questions and offers, please PM. thanks

Last edited:

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Ok thought i was going nuts for a second...got one noob telling me about board rules and an interested buyer sayin they cant see the pics...wanna make sure if its actially the case. It dies weight 26.7 on the scale lolol

onereasonone

Part Time Player
I see no pics, only thread that I don't see ... Might be a iPhone .... "Not a noob thing!" Sorry for calling you out ... Looking for this bat, can't see pics, so?

nissben

Freakin Ninja
I see no pics, only thread that I don't see ... Might be a iPhone .... "Not a noob thing!" Sorry for calling you out ... Looking for this bat, can't see pics, so?

Lol no big, I bust balls every once in a awhile :thumb: ill pm u pics in a minute bro.

onereasonone

Part Time Player
Unfortunately (or fortunately, whichever) i have too many blackouts, so this ones gotta go...around 200-250 swings. No crack in the endcap, no webbing, couple paint chips. Looking to get 125 OBO gifted..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Any questions and offers, please PM. thanks

Even copying I still can't see them….

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Even copying I still can't see them….

LOL thats so weird, and funny, since you copied my post and said that you cant see them, and yet your post shows them...anyways, i sent you another pm, i put the pictures through photobucket this time. if THAT dont work, youre gonna have to go to my albums and find it lol

striker33

Addicted to Softballfans
Man good luck with the sale.I've got the same bat for sale and I haven't gotten any really good offers.its a hot bat and the most durable new stamp on the market.