For Sale 26oz bombardier with warranty. Mint >75 bp hits

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
Hey guys just trying to sell this cause I got an unexpected expense come up.
Just trying to get what I paid for it. No issues. Great bat.
$220 +$130(lifetime warranty) $350 shipped in the u.s.
Super stiff handled 4500 . Pm me or text 515-577-2239. Thanks for looking

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
THIS shouldn't last long.
I commend you for asking a reasonable price!

Thanks sir.
As for the torch it's staying... For now. Contemplated on selling it cause I'm trying to raise money , but it's too hard. Lol.
I'd need to be wowed

M

MJL 00

Bump for ya fella, sucks when those expenses come outta no where SO been there

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
if you need to sell the torch i read next week "paint blemmished" torches would be on sale for 179, supposedly they had 400 to unload

kroc

Manager
They are 209 +130 for Warranty from Monsta is this one listed a Limited Edition or special release?

$209 + $130 + the $15 Monsta charges to ship. Also, it's sold out on Monsta website and says expected in stock 4/10, which means maybe July.

Good price and good guy here - GLWS.

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
Thanks for the kind words fellas. Wished I could keep it but got stuff to take care of. Think they were $219 & warranty is $130. Great bat for few cuts I took . Just passing this along & hope someone else can enjoy it.

It's been sold for asking to sleeping4matty

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
How's the torch hitting?

Good for the 15-20 swings I took with it.
I've been swinging 2- piece bats for last few years so when I got the bomb I was off a lil. Then my next bucket of balls I hit the bomb great & couldn't hit the rest of my 2-piece bats well. Lol.
Maybe it was a timing issue or all in my head.

The few with the torch were some good missiles though.

Had a few mi****s with the bomb that went yard, & was shocked. Wind was blowing out but they went. I mean they weren't 400-450 footers like some of these guys But they count, right ?