For Trade 26oz Freak Platinum asa

stillballin

The Veteran
2017 26oz Miken Freak Platinum maxload... asa... returnable with barcode and receipt dated 6-2-17..
no rattles... no wobble... no spirals... no webbing... no issues...
has some decal wear from normal use...
I picked this up from a gtg bro on here in great shape and only put around 20-30 hits on it...
passed compression testing earlier this month...

keeping this one.. thanks for the offers!

[GALLERY=media, 27933]100_2418 by stillballin posted Jul 30, 2017 at 5:48 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 27934]100_2419 by stillballin posted Jul 30, 2017 at 5:48 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 27935]100_2420 by stillballin posted Jul 30, 2017 at 5:48 PM[/GALLERY]

[GALLERY=media, 27936]100_2421 by stillballin posted Jul 30, 2017 at 5:48 PM[/GALLERY]

thanks...

Last edited:

stillballin

The Veteran
all pms returned...

I have a few nice offers but still available for now... wanting to try a 17 torch...

receipt is dated 6-2-2017...

stillballin

The Veteran
Tim.. I thought this was a 27oz brother..

I kinda wish it was... bat hits well just feels lighter than I thought it would be... probably why I prefer the 27oz est xxl... lol...

pm returned...

waiting on some pics but still up for grabs for now...

stillballin

The Veteran
all pms returned...

no movement in the knob... no can't move the green rubber in the center connection...

bat was tested at the fields with asa tester... 1325 is what I believe it tested at... my est tested close to 1300 same night... both passed and were stickered...

nothing wrong with the bat besides swinging a little light for me... really just offering to see what is offered in trade...

still available for now...

stillballin

The Veteran
pms returned...

was waiting on a few pics but never showed... so moving on...

I am open to offers and may post a price soon...

thanks...

stillballin

The Veteran
so I sent a email to monstra asking for either a refund on my dna (which is delayed another month) or to send me a torch...

depending on what their reply is will determine if I add a price or not... I have had some asking for a price...

so for now I am open to trade offers... looking for something newer and equal in value... if nothing I am interested in turns up I will keep...

thanks!!

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Man my brotha you have been very patient with this situation..

I hope that guy doesn't put you on his black list for asking him to resolve this..lol

stillballin

The Veteran
Man my brotha you have been very patient with this situation..

I hope that guy doesn't put you on his black list for asking him to resolve this..lol

Just checked my paypal.. they sent a full refund.. checked my email and they said no problem refund sent..

stillballin

The Veteran
pms returned...

still available for trade offers...

will keep if nothing I want to try shows up... 17 torch would be my first choice...

SparksNVBaller

Gray Beard Ball PLayer
I got a 26 EST XL normal ground wear 200 swings Rec with Barcode 5/6/17 tape grip throw in a NIW knobcuff (Orange) PM and I can shoot you pics via cell

stillballin

The Veteran
I got a 26 EST XL normal ground wear 200 swings Rec with Barcode 5/6/17 tape grip throw in a NIW knobcuff (Orange) PM and I can shoot you pics via cell

sorry brother I decided to hold onto this great bat... thank you for your nice offer...
honestly I was really hoping for a 17 torch to be offered but none was offered..
I edited the first post... keeping this up for all who sent me a offer... thanks...