26oz Nanotek SPA

Speed Demon

Part Time Player
I happen to come by an used 26oz Nanotek. I also have a 27oz. Yesterday, I was hitting some 52 300’s off a tee and the sound of the 26 is much different than the 27. To those that know, Nanotek’s have a distinct “penk” sound when hit. The 26 though has a familiar hollow “ping” Easton-like sound to it. Is this normal?

Speed Demon

Part Time Player
might be an endcap thing. i think they used different endcaps during different times of production
The end cap is the solid black colored one similar to the 27oz. It’s in pretty good shape considering it’s used. I had to bang the cap back onto the barrel though.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
The end cap is the solid black colored one similar to the 27oz. It’s in pretty good shape considering it’s used. I had to bang the cap back onto the barrel though.
i think that was pretty standard for the black end caps. they also rotate a tiny bit on some of the bats. the first batch of end caps were clear/blue and were a part of a defective group of bats that dented easily. i could be wrong but i believe the black end cap signifies that you should be fine

Speed Demon

Part Time Player
i think that was pretty standard for the black end caps. they also rotate a tiny bit on some of the bats. the first batch of end caps were clear/blue and were a part of a defective group of bats that dented easily. i could be wrong but i believe the black end cap signifies that you should be fine
I personally like the “pengk” dead sound of the Anderson. That sound separates it from the other manufactures. I haven’t used this bat in a game yet. I’ll report back on how it performed when I do.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I personally like the “pengk” dead sound of the Anderson. That sound separates it from the other manufactures. I haven’t used this bat in a game yet. I’ll report back on how it performed when I do.
The Nano is king of the one piece singlewall world. The steel hits further if you can use that i would recommend it over the nano.