Price Check 27.5 Sonic +

alteredzx

Bazinga
My sonics are my gamers. I have a 500 hit DC41 (white) and it still sits in the bag. Sonics are tanks and they perform with the best of them. A lot more forgiving I think. Bigger SS. I like the EL more. My new greinert is right up there with it. I just dont know about the durability of it. I think a lot of people give up on these. I have multiple sonics with 1000 plus hits now and they still look brand new, but I am hitting moon shots with it.

alteredzx

Bazinga
yes sir. just gotta put the work in on it. Its not hot outta the wrapper. I love to hit bp so this is the perfect bat for me.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
lx it is also WAYYYYYYY stiffer than any Combat. It is stiffer than any Easton I have also. I think the 1 piece design makes it feel that way. Like altered said the distance is good. I hit balls that traveled way farther than what I had expected. I only have about 200 hits on mine so we'll see what she feels like after about 300 or so hits.

lx_2nv

Coach
thanks guys!!! i usually go 26.5 but my bud has a 27.5 he wants to sell and may go that route if it feels good

Mikesadd

Addicted to Softballfans
I just got the 27.5 2 weeks ago slighty as heavy as my 28 easton depending if you have fast bat speed
go with the 26.5. If its a tad slower go 27.5 either way the bat is sick no doubt.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
thanks guys!!! i usually go 26.5 but my bud has a 27.5 he wants to sell and may go that route if it feels good

If your friend is willing to sell, let me know. I might be willing to get another one if it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. ;)