For Sale 27 oz SRV4

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
27oz SRV4, 350-400 hits, no cracks, no webbing, no rattles, returnable x2, no receipt, grip is not factory, typical ground scratches due to ****ty fields.

SALE PRICE--$165 OBO No Trades price includes USPS priority, DC, and insurance

SOLD to Easton4life for 145

SU1BRzAxNTEuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAxNTAuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAxNDkuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAxNDguanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAxNDcuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAxNDYuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAxNDUuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAxNTIuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAxNTQuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAxNTMuanBn.jpg

SU1BRzAxNTUuanBn.jpg

Last edited:

Pinky12

I love teh PINK!
just picked one up 2 weeks ago, same amount of hits but A LOT better condition for $130. might wanna check your price.

bump

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
It's in line with easton price guide, looks like you got a good deal. Priced a little higher because people always lowball here

KO_2

Addicted to Softballfans
price guide is old on these. you probably wont get more than 150, check what others are CURRENTLY selling for

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
It'll either sale or it won't. I don't have to sale it, and there is a big OBO there if you didn't notice

KO_2

Addicted to Softballfans
I noticed. but i just didnt want you to think that people with reasonable offers were lowballing you when they offer what it is worth in the 140 to 150 range maybe

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
I noticed. but i just didnt want you to think that people with reasonable offers were lowballing you when they offer what it is worth in the 140 to 150 range maybe

I know that range isn't a lowball, I do check current prices before listing a bat. Like I said, I don't have/need to sale it, so my price is a little higher. If it doesn't sale, I have a pretty good bat to swing this season, which won't start for 3 more months:(

1st Baseman

Addicted to Softballfans
Srv4

This is true, great stick but you will not sell it for more than $150.00 (if you're lucky). Nevertheless, good luck.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks merriam webster. You are super cool. Maybe he was posting from a phone with auto correct. You aren't interested in bat. Move the **** along.

sell is a real word...but thank you for the kind words. not interested in an over priced beat up stick and i did move along. have a nice day:D

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
I've had 2 offers, accepted 1st offer, he backed out, went to 2nd guy, accepted his offer, hasn't paid within 24 hours of saying he would, and won't return pm's, so it is going back up.

If you make an offer, be prepared to pay if I accept it

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
If your starting out higher then NIW, w/rec. B/O don't mean s*it

Look ****head, quit hating on everyone selling a srv4. The 2 offers I got were for 150 and i accepted them, then after both said they would get it backed out. If you want my bat, make an offer, I will either say yes or no. If you aren't interested, GTFO of my thread

trip

stfu
If your starting out higher then NIW, w/rec. B/O don't mean s*it

who the **** are you? just trolling the selling section telling people their stuff is overpriced? the **** do you know? last time i checked your name wasn't frank easton, george miken, or floyd worth. GTFO of here you wasted load of baby batter

you bout to get some PMs with images you ain't ever be able to wipe from your feeble brain. like the guy in the other thread said.. go braid your sister's hair.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Instead of being a **** and ****ting on people's threads, pissing them off, why don't you just make an offer? It would probably make someone more willing to work with you. The way you acted in both threads, I wouldn't sell you this bat at my starting price

steel

Instead of being a **** and ****ting on people's threads, pissing them off, why don't you just make an offer? It would probably make someone more willing to work with you. The way you acted in both threads, I wouldn't sell you this bat at my starting price

It's no use. You can't reason with 38 year old bald, fat, machine shop supervisors in Minnesota. They don't make enough money to move from their mommy's basement. This guy is the very defenition of a softball fan's TROLL. Price policing peoples threads on a Friday night. Must be kind of lonely up there in Mankato MN. Back to snuggling with your blowup doll. Loser!!

steel

Nope, was just looking for a FREE priced srv4, your the two that are making it personal. :rolleyes:

There, fixed it for ya. I know being a machine shop supervisor pays a little more than say working Mcdonalds drive thru but instead of bashing everyone for their prices here until you can afford one, how about just asking for a raise? Make sense? Now please loosen the strap on your helmet. I don't think your getting enough blood flow to the turd between your ears.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
back up top, gonna give it a couple more days, if it don't sell, it will go back into closet