For Sale 27oz USA Krecher | 25oz Mercy

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Needing to clear up some space - these were spares, but need a good home - I am polling my local POs for Triangle Boxes atm

Worth - 27oz USA Krecher - $200 + actual shipping -- SOLD
Demarini - 25oz Mercy - $175 — SOLD

HFmONWT.jpeg

xKEPahw.jpeg

ImepX6a.jpeg

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Fwiw. If you haven't shipped thru USPS, rates have gone stupid. It may be slightly less ship cost if you can find some rectangular boxes that the manufacturers use to ship bats, and use the ground advantage option. Those priority triangle boxes are quite a bit bigger. It may even be less if you use FedEx or UPS

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fwiw. If you haven't shipped thru USPS, rates have gone stupid. It may be slightly less ship cost if you can find some rectangular boxes that the manufacturers use to ship bats, and use the ground advantage option. Those priority triangle boxes are quite a bit bigger. It may even be less if you use FedEx or UPS
Much appreciated - Tried selling these to my teams that NEED bats and offered to help break them in at no cost...

Stupid shipping is what applies to Fishing Rods these days, anything close to 8' - BOHICA

Party mafia

Much appreciated - Tried selling these to my teams that NEED bats and offered to help break them in at no cost...

Stupid shipping is what applies to Fishing Rods these days, anything close to 8' - BOHICA
Can you break a few of my asa bats and utrip bats for me? Which date do you play at the Poway sports Plex?

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can you break a few of my asa bats and utrip bats for me? Which date do you play at the Poway sports Plex?
Would love to help you out...
I haven't played at the Plex for some time.

I've been working way to many hours over the years so had to attach myself to leagues close to work