For Sale 27oz Velocit-E

Joker

27oz balanced. good shape, some webbing but no scaling, still needs to get broke in

SOLD $100 shipped priority w/insurance (F&F or add the fees) SOLD
will trade it for other old ASA stamped bats or newer ASA combats. 26oz or 27oz

ZvbBDf1.jpg

7H0ghrm.jpg

VQJli2p.jpg

5V463Pl.jpg

76m244i.jpg

oZIoSLZ.jpg

Q17xmZM.jpg

0p4yvDg.jpg

Last edited:

AydenB00

The Rookie
Are those screwdriver marks in between the barrel and endcap, possibly altered? seems to be to clean of a bat to be all beat up there. IJS

AydenB00

The Rookie
why hasn't this been addressed yet? questions to be answered. do you know the bat isn't altered? are you the original owner?

Joker

your questions? no. all you do is follow me around and try to get a rise out of me. this is all you are trying to do

kgtjr07

28oz Wegman Nurple
Those caps were made out of rubber, if you threw them down or if you had too many bats in your bag and crammed them in, they would chip off and look like that. Looks normal to me

AydenB00

The Rookie
Those caps were made out of rubber, if you threw them down or if you had too many bats in your bag and crammed them in, they would chip off and look like that. Looks normal to me

OR, it could be a screwdriver pry mark, why is the op dippin the question, maybe you should let him answer for himself. and yea that bat looks like its been shoved in a bag and crammed in there. pretty clean bat

Joker

ignore him, he's just trying to start ****

AydenB00

The Rookie
No different then you, I asked legit questions. are you the original owner, if not then the last person could have shaved the bat. do you know for a fact its not? IJS looks like someone popped that cap