For Sale/Trade 3 Mikens - OG Velocite-E, Super Freak 98 Midload, & Super Freak 120 Maxload

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Good evening All! Time to unload a few Mikens that just don't get used like they should and that need to find a good home! One old one (but one of the best) and two newer ones.

I am looking to mainly sell, but if someone has a good trade offer please feel free to offer it up. I am open to multiple bat deals as well. If I am off at all on these prices, please let me know and I will adjust as needed.

I couldn't get the upload to work on here for the pictures, but you can see them all at http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/cnell1/library/?view=recent&page=1. If you need additional ones, let me know. They were all taken last week on December 3rd. Haven't had time to get them on here since them till now!

Please add in the Paypal fees or gift. All bats will be shipped with USPS priority mail and tracking #'s will be provided. Lets move these bats!!!!!

1) Miken Velocit-e Maxload (MSVE-1) - 28oz---SOLD to VMI97!!!. I am selling this one for my brother. He bought it sometime ago and put approximately 100 swings on it. Not sure on the amount of swings by the previous owner. It has normal bag scratches/marks, but no webbing like these normally get. Has a small pebble composite rattle that you can only hear sometimes. Has the ASA 2000 stamps that can be clearly seen. The end cap came off once (during regular use), but was put back on with industrial strength epoxy and has been tight ever since with no issue. $95 OBO or trade!

2) Miken Super Freak 120 Maxload (FRKMKU) - 26oz---SOLD to The-Main-Event for a steal of a price!!! This is mine and I am the original owner with purchase from Kelly's Ultimate Sports. Returnable, but with no receipt. Has the new Utrip, NSA, and ISA stamps. I have put approximately 100 swings on it in BP and during games. Is a pretty clean bat with few scratches/marks and a tight end cap. Has diagonal paint marks/light cracks that you can see in the pictures and one goes the opposite way of the others. I have seen these on a few of the newer bats, but has no ill effect. $55 OBO or trade!

3) Miken Super Freak 98 Midload (SKSFA) - 26 oz.---SOLD to drb7030!!! This is also mine, original owner with purchase from Kelly's Ultimate Sports. Returnable, but with no receipt. 2004 ASA stamp and old Utrip stamp. I have put maybe 125-135 swings on it in BP and in games. Has the normal ground marks/scratches with a tight end cap! $55OBO or trade!

Last edited:

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Evening bump...come on there has to be someone out there that wants these solid bats for Christmas!