For Sale 3 RHT 12.75 gloves $old

AutomaticSOB

Senior Status 50+
Have three used gloves for sale. All are right hand throw with tip break in. Price includes usps priority shipping and PayPal fees.

Nokona AMG600EXP 12.5" Baseball Softball Glove Red Rawlings HOH lacing added for customization used for spring softball season. Velcro closure pulled up on edge but nothing major. Well broken in with NOKONA glove conditioner and ready for play. $old

Boombah VKB-17125 Black/Red Veloci RHT Kip Leather 12.5 Baseball Softball Glove. Red Rawlings leather added to customize and conditioned with Nokona Glove treatment about 70% broken in. $old

Mizuno GOC-5 World Win Japan. Black lacing used to replace dried out areas and add more stability. Perfectly broken in and an awesome slow pitch glove with a huge pocket and premium leather that’s comparable to A2000 material. $old

Last edited:

AutomaticSOB

Senior Status 50+
Doing great Brother! Just started up playing 50+ now that my son is in high school and no more coaching. Having fun swinging the Senior bats for sure. How about you?

MaverickAH

I'm hanging in there. Not playing anymore. My body just won't cooperate! I was playing a full schedule in 60 & over but between sciatic & tendon problems...…. Had to shut it down. Too many other responsibilities. I umpire a lot now.