For Sale $300 Apple card

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
I have a $300 apple card that is good for apple online, iTunes, or an apple retail store. I have basically one of everything apple. Looking to sell for $280 PayPal only.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks.

jlope

Nope. Want a galaxy note tab. Have the rest in best buy cash.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I could see Apple GC going for more than your normal walmart gift care, since their stuff doesn't really go on sale very often.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
that's exactly why it wouldn't make sense to go through the trouble of exchanging the cash for the cards... duh. If I'm spending $300 there anyway why would I go through the risk/trouble/time to get a $300 GC when I have $300 cash.

jlope

I received this as a gift. I wouldn't have bought it. Look I am looking for someone who plans on buying something directly from apple. You will save a little and help me out to get what I want without spending extra out of pocket money.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
jlope... I get what you are saying... I'm just pointing out that it's a bit of trouble to go through for $20 and most people aren't going to do it.

jlope

jlope... I get what you are saying... I'm just pointing out that it's a bit of trouble to go through for $20 and most people aren't going to do it.

I understand, it was more of a can someone help me out.

jlope

3 people have said they wanted it, but haven't received a payment yet. So still available.