4.0 vs 3.0 XRT 120

Is there a significant difference between the two. I know a lot of people said they seemed to get better as far as break in period year over year. Specs seemed to be pretty much the same. I don't play a lot of utrip, but wanted to have something similar to my T3 compressor when I do play. It's not so much about the price difference, it's more important to me that I'm not picking up an entirely different bat to swing when I do play.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Specs as far as the composite used etc..

But t3 and 4.0 have the twin tubes technology I don't believe prior years bats did (I could be wrong) ..

From that standpoint it would seem (to me) that the 4.0 would be most similar to your t3..

Specs as far as the composite used etc..

But t3 and 4.0 have the twin tubes technology I don't believe prior years bats did (I could be wrong) ..

From that standpoint it would seem (to me) that the 4.0 would be most similar to your t3..
I didn't think the 4.0 had the tubes. If that's the case then I should just delete this thread before Joker sees my question, lol

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't think the 4.0 had the tubes. If that's the case then I should just delete this thread before Joker sees my question, lol
LOL.. He must be sleeping ..

The description does not state twin tubes tech with the 120 so similar feel would likely depend on weighting (endload) I am not up to speed on the 120 version but probably safe to say (if they use 1oz end load) feel swing wise would be the same..

Last edited: