4 bats 1 glove

batrater

Addicted to Softballfans
Why do we keep 4 bats in our bag and only 1 glove?

Does anyone ever have 1 bat and 4 gloves?

New Roller 4 bats, 3 gloves. Trap for outfield, H for Pitching and Basket for wet fields.

Old Roller 8 bats 2 gloves. Basket for outfield (huge old glove) and H for Pitching

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
Carry 3 bats and three gloves. 1st base mitt, a 14" for pitching and a 12 3/4" for playing 3rd

zuke 37

Star Player
One bat, two gloves. One glove for the field, and one for first base. At first you got to protect your fingers.

DEFENSE: A place to stand when you're not up.

I usually have 4-5 bests and 2 glove. Gamer glove and backup. One gamer bat and a backup. The rest are for my new team. We started a new team with 3/4 of the guys baseball players that were ready for softball.

drabidea

Addicted to Softballfans
I think if there was only one standard for bats the numbers would be closer.

I carry 2 gloves, one gamer, one backup. Anyone who has had a lace break at a game always carries a backup glove.

I carry 3 bats, 1 ASA, 1 USSSA, 1 batting practice.

I only have 1 glove and I pitch, play outfield, 3rd, 1st... I've been thinking about getting another one just for backup lately/infield.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
i bring 6 bats usually, but without those 6, our team would show up with 0 bats... maybe 1. So I like to have my bats (usually a heavier endload bat and a lighter endload) and then bats I allow the team to use (2 or 3 different weights, balanced and endloaded). I always have a 2nd glove on me, a lot of times a 3rd. And that's just for those freak times when a lace breaks on my glove or a teammate's. But I use the same glove whether I'm pitching or playing OF.

fastfinn

Starting Player
4 bats, 3 gloves, 2 pairs of shoes, and 1 extra pair of pants. You just never know what you may need till you don't have it

batrater

Addicted to Softballfans
One thing for sure... no one gets a new glove or 2 every year, and has 5 or 10 year old bats in their bag.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I dont get to play much so go all out when I can 4 bats 6 gloves, 5 pairs of batting glove, sweat bands, xtra socks, turfs, cleats, bat tape, drugs, suncreen, kitchen sink....

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Anderson batpack, with 4-5 bats, and 2-3 gloves. Gear mostly for me, but also available to the team. I also keep a 1B mitt, and a LHT glove (I'm normally a rightly) in the trunk that I can grab in a pinch.

Youcallthemlogs

Extra Hitter
2 bats 4tf and 100w. 2 gloves 14" vinci 1b and nokona 12.75 for infield. Would like a 13.25-13.5 trap for of even though I don't play there much.