For Sale/Trade 4 Eastons & 1 DC41

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to sell and/or trade a few. All of them have return(s), receipt, and barcode(s). The papers are in storage and will be located before I finalize any deals. All of them have some scratches from typical use, no major cosmetic issues.

The only trades I'll consider are 27oz or 28oz og 100h returnable x2.

2015 USSSA TORQ 26oz. 200 swings, one line of webbing. No cracks, rattles, end cap separation. $150 SOLD

2015 USSSA KIRBY 26oz. 200 swings, a lot of webbing, still needs swings imo. One tiny paint chip in pic below. No cracks, rattles, end cap separation. $115 SOLD

2015 USSSA KIRBY 27oz. 500 swings, a TON of webbing. No cracks, rattles, end cap seperation. $115 SOLD TO MADBEERS

2012 SY100W 27oz. Not the og owner, I think they said it had around 500 swings. Sadly I never swung it over my 100h, so I'm not sure if it's fully broken in. Can't see any webbing but it may have a few faint lines. No cracks, rattles, end cap seperation or spinning. $160 SOLD TO MADBEERS

2015 DC41 26oz. 10 game swings. No webbing that I see, a few light scratches around the end cap from hitting the ground. No rattle, cracks, end cap seperation. $125 SOLD TO COOPER1

All prices sent as gift/family & friends, if not, you add the fees.

Last edited:

mhern08

Extra Hitter
Would you consider the smash it sports 2-piece salvo 26 oz with 10 game swings with receipt and barcode for the dc-41?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
I'm surprised this is still here...great bat, great price, great bro! Bump for you brotha!