For Sale 44 Pro Kip - 12.75" Single Post Web (Japan Select) - $140 price drop - sold

mv_mkv

12.75" Single Post Web Japan Select Cut for sale. The japan select models are advertised as light weight and this holds true, this glove (being 12.75") weighed in at 21.75 ounces, compared to my other 44 pro 12.25 softball glove it weighs 23.95 oz. Not sure if this will make a difference or not but I thought it was worth highlighting.

Purchased last month.
Never used in games.
Only couch catch.
Glove still needs to be broken in completely.
No oils.
Glove is practically brand new.

Let me know if you have any other questions. PM works best Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 261
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 267
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 247
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 246
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 250

mv_mkv

Why are there empty lace holes on the palm?
From what I can gather, it might be for aesthetic reasons? Possibly even some weight saving? I'm not too sure. I've seen it on a handful of glove works gloves as well , in those glove works ones it was star-shaped hole cuts.

Gators21

Manager
Dang mkv, that's a nice one! I might be willing to swap my minty Kip 44PRO, black 12.5"! You only going to sell?

mv_mkv

Dang mkv, that's a nice one! I might be willing to swap my minty Kip 44PRO, black 12.5"! You only going to sell?
Yeah I would prefer to sell(or trade for an asa bat). I'm trying to wittle my collection to less than 5 gloves currently lol. But appreciate the offer.

mv_mkv

I hear you. Let's circle back in a couple weeks though and if this doesn't move I'd be willing to trade

Gators21

Manager
I hear you. Let's circle back in a couple weeks though and if this doesn't move I'd be willing to trade

I'm down with that, although not sure about the snug hand stall, but touch base with me if you still have it in a couple weeks!